JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For the "Pix Or It Didn't Happen"s among us... :p

Optic test over dinner
20161025_191534_zpsu1cqwjip.jpg

Mocking up the iron sights--each square = 2x2", so we're talking around 2' between their final mounts once the upper arrives
20161025_192100_zps53ipwj1u.jpg

Checking out the view through the sights:
20161025_192112_zpsaxmuibbk.jpg

Big is good with my stubby little baseball-bat fingers :) --that and, for some reason I have this weird quirk of how my eyes and brain process data I deal better with lines and hard-edged angles better than arcs and curves.

You shoulda seen when I was dabbling at aeronautical design... the last one that got to fully 3d-modeled, with some aid from a retired fighter jock, could be best described as "the unholy spawn of an F-117 knocking up a so-called 'Aurora,' put on anabolic steroids."

Hello, room service? I'd like 10 FDE 30-round Pmags, 5 ODG 30-round Pmags, 5 20rd. .308 Pmags, and 5 25-round windowed Pmags please...Gotta love the Phoenix Hilton suites...

Geno
14885811_1266006413452100_1962335653_n.jpg

J.k.- the mags are actually courtesy of Tombstone Tactical.

Hello, room service? I'd like 10 FDE 30-round Pmags, 5 ODG 30-round Pmags, 5 20rd. .308 Pmags, and 5 25-round windowed Pmags please...Gotta love the Phoenix Hilton suites...

Geno
View attachment 319505

J.k.- the mags are actually courtesy of Tombstone Tactical.
Yea, but if you got them from room service they'd probably be about $50.00 each, possibly more...

Yea, but if you got them from room service they'd probably be about $50.00 each, possibly more...

You know Hilton would jack up the prices. But for corporate shooters, it's all tax deductible-lol.

I walked 3 miles in the AZ sun for those mags (from the light rail station to the gun store)- the moral of the story is always make sure your Uber account is working properly when you're out of town.

Geno

You know Hilton would jack up the prices. But for corporate shooters, it's all tax deductible-lol.

I walked 3 miles in the AZ sun for those mags (from the light rail station to the gun store)- the moral of the story is always make sure your Uber account is working properly when you're out of town.

Geno

Good thing you were just picking them up for your Arizona pal and not taking them back to Caliphornia...

Geno
Ain't that the truth! I was stranded at the Universal City Hilton in one of those big every-ten-year snowstorms that demonstrates how neither Alaska Airlines nor Sea-Tac Airport have the competence to wipe their own arses and it's a wonder they collectively muster the intelligence to even BREATHE without help, and, welll... $20 for a frickin' grilled-ham-and-cheese? WTF?!

And that was like 15-20 years ago (the year Jurassic Park: The Ride opened, which is why we took a detour via LAX rather than straight back from Vegas), so I'm sure it's even worse now...

I jumped on the election panic, CA 2017 bullet-button ban, gun- buying train and ordered an Anderson Manufacturing closed stripped receiver today. Gonna put it under my PSA barreled upper assembly and turn it into a $650 AR build.

Looking for the fully round PSA hand guard so I can pull that MI quad rail off and put it on something else.

Geno

ANDER-LOWER-CLOSED-BLEM-2.jpg

Nothing physical, but... wifey re took intro to handgun class, with her P99. She did great last time, but wanted a safe no pressure experience again.
A) she shot amazingly well.
B) tons on compliments on her P99 from the crew working the class.
C) rejazzed and eminently aware of concerns post election.

Then took a cpl class for instruction. Got home and asked where the pps .40 was to check holster fit, and asked for a trip to shoot it, and a review / brainstorming on her cc options.

Maybe I should tell her about the ARs....

Nothing physical, but... wifey re took intro to handgun class, with her P99. She did great last time, but wanted a safe no pressure experience again.
A) she shot amazingly well.
B) tons on compliments on her P99 from the crew working the class.
C) rejazzed and eminently aware of concerns post election.

Then took a cpl class for instruction. Got home and asked where the pps .40 was to check holster fit, and asked for a trip to shoot it, and a review / brainstorming on her cc options.

Maybe I should tell her about the ARs....
Introduce her to the AR's without a doubt. Taught my wife to shoot, AR touched a chord with her. Now she understands why and understand the manual of operations... She's my backup...

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top