JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Grabbed a couple of needle point oil bottles.

IMG_20200420_213925_01.jpg

Off the top of my head: I've bought their .44 Magnum at least twice; no issues. I've also bought some European .32 ACP / 7.65㎜ and .38 Special, with no issues either. Not a huge sampling, but so far so good with Lax.

Picked up and installed a KAB defense trigger. Seems pretty good, definitely helped eliminate a bit of takeup and looks a heck of a lot better (IMO). That said I feel they could've taken a bit of time to sand the inside of the lower trigger section to smooth it out some

51B1B6FE-8C0B-4AA8-90F5-068763220BE2.jpeg

Bought a Pietta 1851 36cal Black Powder pistol with fancy scrollwork to add to my collection of toys. This will be a shooter. My other black powder pistols are Colts which I do no shoot as they collector pieces. So fun gun to play with. Spad:):rolleyes::D

I bought two black powder pistols today. Both Pietta 1851 Navy's with scroll work. One 44, the other .36. I made a mistake:eek: ordering the .44, but it was to late when I discovered the error, so I will sell it. I wanted the .36 for maybe getting a conversion.. The .36 will be a shooter. Spad:)

I picked up some reloading supplies today from my local Bi-Mart. First time I had been in there since all the craziness has started. I was pleasantly surprised how much stuff they had in stock. Maybe 75% of normal. Unfortunately, CCI 550 primers were part of the 25% missing as that is the one thing I am kind of low on. Never the less, I still came away with some 223 bullets, pistol powder and CCI 250 primers at a very reasonable price.

My ammo order from Cabelas came in. I ordered some .45 cal for my grand son who just got a lightly used Springfield XDM945 45BHCE on a trade for a vehicle. I ordered him a box of Browning BXP and a box of BPT Target. I snagged two boxes of Browning .380 Auto BXP for me to try in my PPK/s and to get the free shipping (>$50). Browning ammo has a 20% rebate, so the price comes out at a reasonable cost. It took less that a week to get here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top