JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I ordered it a week ago but I got a new boonie hat there great to keep the sun off my bald head and a cheap chest rig for when I go to a rifle class it can hold six AR MAGS or just three and six pistol mag's .lol for a class probably just three and three would be good MVIMG_20180522_154933.jpg IMG_20180522_155033.jpg

Lol I almost forgot got my new tachticool sun glasses prescription lol RAY BANS .
don't even ask how much these things cost I could have got a handgun for the price of these lol thank God I only had to pay half insurance got the other half IMG_20180522_161306.jpg

I bought/won a new Stoeger Cougar 9mm on Gunbroker a couple of nights ago. I used to have a Beretta Cougar in forty-five and I loved it, but I remember thinking it would be even sweeter in a nine. So in my never ending search for "the perfect handgun for me" I decided to see if my ancient memory still functioned.

I looked into the brand and found out Stoeger is no longer making them, they just do shotguns now. However, Beretta owns the company and the guns are the same, made on the same equipment, etc. but were made in Turkey which is how they were able to sell them more reasonably than Beretta did.
I also found out that Beretta owns Benelli and Franchi as well and that the Stoeger semi's use a Benelli action. I guess I'm out of the loop. :rolleyes:

Anyway, here's a couple of the pics from GB. It's model #31711. Now it just has to get here.

cougar.jpg cougar 2.jpg

Bought 500 rounds of Blazer Brass 9mm 115 grain on sale at BiMart (yeh I know). Getting ready for summer.
Forgot to mention the stuff on the way via UPS:

250 rounds Federal HST 124 gr 9mm
600 rounds CCI MiniMags HP
Warne Switchview Scope Throw Lever for my Vortex Strike Eagle. Got tired of waiting for a fold down version and this has great reviews.

Cadex folding grip, just in case the girlfriend's C8 goes forward. $35 shipped was hard to argue with... now if I could get a worthwhile deal on the rail to mount it on that didn't involve international shipping almost doubling its price. :(

Bought 4,000 or the Hornady 55 grain FMJ BT as this is the best price I have seen in quite awhile.

View attachment 463133

Linky? Or is it gone? What brand?
Hornady. The key is to wait for a 10% discount code, which are usually only good for a day. You can also use a $20 or $30 off code if the 10% isn't available.

https://www.brownells.com/reloading...ts-prod115430.aspx?avs|Manufacturer_1=HORNADY

https://www.brownells.com/reloading/bullets/rifle-bullets/bulk-rifle-bullets-prod55232.aspx

Ohhhhhh bullets.... I thought you meant full yards.

My last two days worth of B/S/T with NWFA members yeilded this stuff... 62DF29FD-9A09-4727-B738-9F4D737E0BEC.jpeg
Some ammo I can shoot, some shelf fodder for the Mygrain Silo, and some new hardware for Scarlett...
8BA72F77-9B22-43B6-A678-918FB6004C1C.jpeg 04D4CFA4-45B5-49ED-A553-9F152FC24DA8.jpeg
She fits nicely into my B.O.B. now...
9393CA84-FDC4-424B-AD6B-5DD4ADD734A9.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews