JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love stripper clips. When we had M-14's you would insert a empty magazine, lock the bolt back, and insert the clip into the clip holder, that was built into the receiver. Then push the rounds direct into the magazine, repeat and you had a loaded magazine.
Note unlike the AR's the M-14 will accept a fully loaded magazine even with a closed bolt.
ARs can accept a fully loaded magazine with bolt closed, just needs to be slapped in.

Steyr AUG mags, the factory ones at least, hold more than the advertised capacity. I can load 32 in my 30s but don't do so because inserting the magazine is difficult if done so.

Just ordered my Giessele Hi-Speed Match trigger, Magpul CTR Stock and K2 grip as well as a JP Silent Capture buffer for my AR build.

And then just realized on those two orders, I just spent more money building this AR than I did buying my DPMS.

Just ordered my Giessele Hi-Speed Match trigger, Magpul CTR Stock and K2 grip as well as a JP Silent Capture buffer for my AR build.

And then just realized on those two orders, I just spent more money building this AR than I did buying my DPMS.

And Kate Brown is happy you did. I don't want to ship mine out of state. but I did order a short rail for M-Lok to attach a light. For a big 900 lumen flashlight. Just installed one on the wife's Keymod.

Ordered a copy of The Standard Catalog of Smith and Wesson. :)

This one came in today. Wow, what a goldmine of info.

smith1.jpg

smith2.jpg

Nice books....

I ordered a second holster from Crossbreed for my LCR 327. This one is a hybrid OWB slide style. My other one that I received from them is a hybrid IWB and fits great so now I have two ways to carry it. I also got a free Nylon modular holster for a G-42 size gun. It can be use with a Belly Band, purse, backpack to protect the trigger.

The best part about Glock mags (besides a Glock 19, of course! ;)) is the number of firearms that also use them.

Sounds like you need to invest in a Glock 19, Ruger PC-9, Kel-Tec Sub-2000, and an AR-9!

If you really want to go all out, pick up a Maxim 9 while you're at it!
:cool:

G19 and g34 are on my wish list. PC9 is high up there. Maxim 9 is the perfect dog walking gun.... So many guns so few dollars.

I should buy more glock mags....

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads