JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That would be the norm for online companies.
Whilst it's not good they got hacked,there is only so much they can do, after that it's down to the client using an online system to have sufficient protection in place.

That would be the norm for online companies.
Whilst it's not good they got hacked,there is only so much they can do, after that it's down to the client using an online system to have sufficient protection in place.

In my personal experiences with companies that got hacked this way, I received 18 months of free coverage, both times!

Got a Shivworks Clinch Pick off Amazon.

image.jpeg

I forgot to add yesterday the reason I ordered the upper parts is this will be my last 2 ARs I put together for a long because I feel I have enough.

But also I picked up another receiver so I will finish my project gun and this new receiver.

The reason I had to have this new receiver is the last three digits are 666 and that is what started me to build ARs again after many years of not having or building any and selling everything I had.

The store I worked at got in a batch of Anderson receivers a year ago last May and I said I would take one if it had a cool serial number or anything with 666 in it well they had one with 666 for the last three numbers so I built my "Feinstein Special" an 11.5 Hammer forged bbl AR pistol with sig brace basically everything evil in her point of view including the 666.

So Friday I get a text from my buddy that he just got in an Anderson receiver with 666 for the last three and I had to have it.

Sorry for the long story but my first build this last go round and my final will have the serial number ending in 666.

First build: 14XXX666

Last build: 16XXX666

If they hold true to their numbers with no breaks the numbers show 2,216,000 receivers were built in the last 15 months. (That's just one company)

This last build with the 666 will also be a pistol and hold the 14.5 BCM SOCOM upper that I ordered Monday because I refuse to pay the 200 dollar tax for an SBR a right I feel we have lost. But that is just my opinion and I just do not want a pinned flash hider.

I already have a 14.5 SOCOM with factory pinned flash hider to make it 16 in and it sucks cuz I want to change it now and it's just too much work. So I already have a rifle so of course I need a matching pistol.

Well, my new ARs showed up... And true to form, bgc delayed :grr: every time I buy an AR this happens. did get my shipping notice for PSA pmags + ammo shipment.

Picked up 10 boxes of each style of Australian Outback .223. They have the Sierra BlitzKing 55 grain and the Sierra HPBT MatchKing in 69 grain. They were on sale for $11.04/box and free shipping. <broken link removed> .

Reviews are pretty good on both flavors. I'm thinking of trying out some sage rat shooting in the spring and the 55 grain varmint ammo sounds like just the ticket.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top