JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I tried to buy a CZ Scorpion today, but the BC system failed around 4:30 today. Had to put it on lay-away and come back another day. Made me wonder what national crisis had just happened! Maybe its just a problem Sportsmans Warehouse was having today. Did walk out with a AE 38gr .22 brick and flashlight though.

Yikes...hope the BC system gets fixed for the weekend, guns show down Albany way.

Took delivery of a new portable shooting bench from Timber Ridge

View attachment 312403

Gonna break it in at Wolf Creek this Sunday. :)

Nice! Let us know how you like it.

Needed a cleaning mat, the girlfriend was getting tired of me using her towels :s0112:

Figured I'd give one of these a shot.

https://www.amazon.com/Sylvan-Arms-Double-Sided-Armorers-Servicing/dp/B01H2CEYXW

This came in the mail today. One side has step-by-step breakdown instructions, the other side has an exploded view with the names of all of the parts. For someone like myself who doesn't know much about the AR15 but wants to learn, I think it was well worth it.

We liked it a LOT! Great buy for the money. Stable, easy to set up and take down, comfortable and adjustable seat, weapon rest is wide and stable with plenty of adjustment as well.

I'm glad I got it.

Where'd you buy it? What'd you pay for it? How big is it folded up?

Pardon the 20 questions :D

Got it on eBay from seller famousoutdoors. Excellent service I might add.

It was $99 at the time + Shipping.

Weighs about 27 lbs.

Erected dimensions = 37.4"L x 22.5"W x 33.7"H

Table top is 21.5" x 21.5"

Folded up dimensions, in the well appointed ripstop nylon bag that comes with it, are = 51"L x 8"H x 25"H.

The bag has RKK zippers, 3 deep and wide pockets (I keep trashbags in it just in case I need 'em) and is of very good quality.

This is an interwebs pic:

3312001_02_shooting_bench_640.jpg

I got tired of driving an hour to find all the shooting spots occupied.
Joined WMGC. Seems like a bunch of great guys up there and a camp ground:D

When are you going to stencil it?? :p

Hahaha have to figure out how to get the whole Rest In Pieces phrase in just 4 boxes!

BTW, the StripLula is such a great accessory to have with these D-60's it should come as an available package deal.
Once you get the technique down of cranking the load lever while pressing down on the StripLula, the mag pretty much loads itself. Really slick.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top