JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice! I like the wild bunch style, a nice way to open carry a 1911!:)

Oh I wish we were not so compelled to hide our guns and holsters under a coat. You betcha I'd rather be showing off my guns in a nice open carry holster. And it'd sure not be a hideous plastic pistol.:cool:

I know! It's one of the cool things about Colorado, and a few other states that have open carry with out the public pitching a bitzh! I do like being able to open carry, and having a nice pistol in classic leather is really Nice!:)

Scope came in. Gonna use this till I get a Hensoldt probably.

IMG_3128.JPG

Is that the retro South African mount? I got a DSA moint for mine, pretty slick says me, and its correct ( iffin ya retro a Rhodesian,) just need the tiger strips and yer gud to go!:)
Argentine STANAG mount. Would be nice if I had a Rhodesian FAL, and an Israeli HBAR, and an Israeli light barrel, and a paratrooper... I need more FALs and AKs. Its the only cure.

My Cousin has a Austrialian build he did up, he has a few former A- SAS buddies that keep him in the parts! He spend a year back and forth to finally score a hand guard and bipod set! They look an awefull lot like the Brit L1-A but just slightly different! First few mags through, we thought he set them on fire, turns out it was just the packing grease melting of, kind of like an AK! Lol

Now that I'm in Az, gonna be shopping some fine gun leather! Should be able to score some pretty sweet stuff with silver and turquoise! Maybe a little too gawdy, who knows! :) lol
Gotta take advantage, right!:D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads