JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
It is going on in my neighborhood. Neither antifa or proud boys have harmed me or messed with my stuff - but while theyre getting all the news and police attention, real scabs are breaking into my truck on a regular basis, setting up tents on the sidewalk in front of my expensive apartment, bubblegumting and puking all over and fighting and screaming and robbing people all goddamn night long. THIS is the problem in our city right now - every bit of attention we give to a bunch of emotionally retarded overgrown children thinking theyre fighting each other for some vague cause is more actual crime and deterioration of our city.

if everyone - especially the news media - just bubbleguming ignored them, theyd all go back to COD and we could bring the real problems in focus.
No one is stopping your city from dealing with the drug addict problem except the leadership of your city. Guess what - if you create a haven for drug addicts, you will attract drug addicts. And drug addicts will steal from you to support their habits, because - guess what - they don't work for a living. Not exactly rocket science.

ETA: and while they are doing their drugs, they will create mayhem in front of your expensive apartment because - guess what- they are drug addicts doing their drugs.

Last Edited:
is exactly what a Fed would say to instigate and get some names.

on the off chance that you're not PoPo-,is anyone stopping you ?

Out of the local population, 200 or so of the same antifa clowns and 200 of the same PB asshats go and larp with fireworks and paintball.
The other 2,000,000 or so PDxers recognize it for the nonsense it is and carry on with more important stuff

White supremacist Vs white nationalist- I doubt many members of either parse the difference that much.

The UK's BNP used to attract the odd black or east asian member, it allowed them to be in front of the cameras and say, "Look, how can we be racist ?, we're just "Pro- British"", whilst 99% of their membership were absolutely racist bubblegumebags.

Same thing with Enrique and Tiny. They get to flex and feel important for a while.
Sounds like you're projecting ;)

Oh Ive already been accused of a whole lotta things. I'm bald and 3/4 white, so I MUST be a nazi. Or how I'm a fascist for wanting police (even though I believe in reform and them losing their immunity if they commit a heinous action). I've also been accused of being a libtard cause I believe in background checks for firearm purchases. Hell, I've even been accused of potentially being a kiddy diddler because I'm adamant that I don't want rug rats of my own.

Now I'm apparently a secret police spy!

Awesome :)

But back to my point. If all gun owners are violent, paranoid, white supremacist, crazies.... why aren't WE the ones looting and killing?

Why are so many good men willing to sit back and allow their communities to go to pot?

EDIT- I found my badge! Got it as a gift by a former boss. Though I doubt it bestows me with any powers.

20210823_195354.jpg

Last Edited:
Sounds like you're projecting ;)

Oh Ive already been accused of a whole lotta things. I'm bald and 3/4 white, so I MUST be a nazi. Or how I'm a fascist for wanting police (even though I believe in reform and them losing their immunity if they commit a heinous action). I've also been accused of being a libtard cause I believe in background checks for firearm purchases. Hell, I've even been accused of potentially being a kiddy diddler because I'm adamant that I don't want rug rats of my own.

Now I'm apparently a secret police spy!

Awesome :)

But back to my point. If all gun owners are violent, paranoid, white supremacist, crazies.... why aren't WE the ones looting and killing?

Why are so many good men willing to sit back and allow their communities to go to pot?
just sayin, don't act sus on the webs.....

a lot of gun owners are not white, paranoid, white supremesist nazis. But unfortunately, just enough are.
And, unfortunately, groups are often judged by their worst elements, not their best.
what do you suggest as an alternative to sitting back ? More Kyle Rittenhoiuses ? How'd that go ?
Thing is, other than what is basically hooliganism between 2 groups of knuckle draggers, on a smaller scale than say Spurs vs Arsenal, life for most of the country is carrying on just fine. The Republic is not burning.

Last Edited:
Just another nice Sunday afternoon in Portland. A great place to take the wife and kids to stroll the Open Market, take a walk in the waterfront park, have lunch and maybe an ice cream cone.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads