JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The irony of this whole thing is government is sitting back laughing as poor people fight each other over which form of big government they think is best.

Hmmm....wonder what the solution could be?

This is not a loaded question - genuinely curious: what about these self-professed anti-fascists makes them fascist, or at least not anti-fascist?

i know almost literally nothing about them. Theyve just always struck me as largely inconsequential and not much more than a nuisance .. but you guys seem to have some strong opinions
Go look up the definition of fascism and then ask yourself does it exist in this country. You will see that it does not so what does this group stand for? I don't know of any group that exists for the sole purpose of being against something especially something that doesn't exist. So you have one side flying the American flag and another group flying their own flag and waving the old Soviet flag.

antifa-member-catching-a-fascist-2017-colorized.jpg

There are 328.2 million people in this great land, I'm amazed and disgusted how no one has taken true action to put down these Pantifa clowns.

While I am not a fan of the Proud Boys I did watch the 'first half' of their 'event' yesterday via a live feed and can honestly say they were NOT the instigators of anything initially and were largely in part peaceful.

Yes , when the van pulled in and the guy got out and started macing them they eventually flipped it on its side but even when they were having the explosives thrown at them they were remaining relatively calm ans I really like the part about how the one PB was emphasizing to the news people that showed up it was the ANTIFA that started this and needed to be reported as such.

I did not watch the later events and just catching up on it online.
I've never seen much that makes me hate on em... Just some dudes tired of taken these sissies crud. Back in the day Thomas Paine was pretty radical. It's always just them trying to show patriotism and do their thing. Everybody bothers antifa cause they are Looney even Christian gathering.

There are 328.2 million people in this great land, I'm amazed and disgusted how no one has taken true action to put down these Pantifa clowns.
You've got to have representatives that wear "Big Boy/Big Girl Pants" We certainly don't have any of those in the Willamette Valley.

is exactly what a Fed would say to instigate and get some names.

on the off chance that you're not PoPo-,is anyone stopping you ?

Out of the local population, 200 or so of the same antifa clowns and 200 of the same PB asshats go and larp with fireworks and paintball.
The other 2,000,000 or so PDxers recognize it for the nonsense it is and carry on with more important stuff

White supremacist Vs white nationalist- I doubt many members of either parse the difference that much.

The UK's BNP used to attract the odd black or east asian member, it allowed them to be in front of the cameras and say, "Look, how can we be racist ?, we're just "Pro- British"", whilst 99% of their membership were absolutely racist bubblegumebags.

Same thing with Enrique and Tiny. They get to flex and feel important for a while.

Last Edited:
When this stuff is going on in your neighborhood, it can get pretty G-D important.
so Mike, what are you doing about it?
Again, same people keep turning up to these things just to provoke each other and fight.
I am in DT portland at least every other day. It's not the warzone some would insist. life goes on.

When this stuff is going on in your neighborhood, it can get pretty G-D important.
It is going on in my neighborhood. Neither antifa or proud boys have harmed me or messed with my stuff - but while theyre getting all the news and police attention, real scabs are breaking into my truck on a regular basis, setting up tents on the sidewalk in front of my expensive apartment, bubblegumting and puking all over and fighting and screaming and robbing people all goddamn night long. THIS is the problem in our city right now - every bit of attention we give to a bunch of emotionally retarded overgrown children thinking theyre fighting each other for some vague cause is more actual crime and deterioration of our city.

if everyone - especially the news media - just bubbleguming ignored them, theyd all go back to COD and we could bring the real problems in focus.

so Mike, what are you doing about it?
bubbleguming on the internet about it! You got any better suggestions? What? Write a letter addressed to feckless ted? The feckless city council? joanne hardesty? We do have a bunch of new curb corners and bicycle infrastructure and traffic calming (spelled congesting) going in all over though. Oh yeah, and large apartments buildings with no off street parking.

What am I doing about it? You must live in a higher grade neighborhood than I do. Think, Irvington, Alameda, just to name a couple on the East side of the river that don't have these problem .

Last Edited:
bubbleguming on the internet about it! You got any better suggestions? What? Right a letter addressed to feckless ted? The feckless city council? joanne hardesty? We do have a bunch of new curb corners and bicycle infrastructure and traffic calming (spelled congesting) going in all over though. Oh yeah, and large apartments buildings with no off street parking.

What am I doing about it? You must live in a higher grade neighborhood than I do. Think, Irvington, Alameda, just to name a couple on the East side of the river that don't have these problem .
We just wait it out. People are going to get sick of this bubblegum, and then we'll have another social pendulum shift toward law and order and overbearing untouchable police gods and itll be a "safe" city again. Unless youre driving while black.

bubbleguming on the internet about it! You got any better suggestions? What? Right a letter addressed to feckless ted? The feckless city council? joanne hardesty? We do have a bunch of new curb corners and bicycle infrastructure and traffic calming (spelled congesting) going in all over though. Oh yeah, and large apartments buildings with no off street parking.

fair enough, but that actually make you feel better ? Because in all these threads, it's the same ten or so people going back and forth keeping each other angry and riled up. It's good to blow off steam. Until it's not.
Can't help you with the traffic and I don't know that I live in a "higher grade neighborhood",

Pretty much the majority out there fit that discription on both side. The point is the Proud Boys have been characterized as a white supremacist group and that is a lie.
Ding, ding, ding... thanks for playing...

"Who can be objective enough to find the Lies"

I'm not saying either side is right or wrong, correct or incorrect... the reporting is so biased that there are lies in ALL of the reporting spectrum.

If only we could get the rest of the citizens as fired up about protecting 2A rights.

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads