JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Before one of the first 'riots' off SW 4th around Taylor st about 2pm I was downtown after work. Noticed two dumpsters filled neatly with cardboard, 2x4s. The metal stands, barrier pieces along the sidewalk. Later I saw that a ruckus with fire happened right there later.
Nice of 'someone' to lay out all the materials in advance, and if not, police should have known to clear the areas where 'riots' traditionally start.
Then it hit me. Gov wants shows of violence - normally useless punks - all over the news. It does very little to stop it, when it could all be stopped easily. Why? Because Gov needs justification for draconian laws against everyone, and eventually the boot. I swear one punk throwing a rock at window on SE Burnside was shown 500x times in a week.

So when friends of mine rant on about why police do nothing I simply reply "Think" - who eventually benefits.
It's also a chance for them to claim that this small group speaks for the majority. No one I know, no matter their political leanings, supports the violence or the defunding. You've got to wander pretty far out into Lala Land for that sort of bubblegum.

EN1kcjNVAAA9-3Y.jpeg.jpg

How about this useful idiot.

Out of everything I've read or heard about situation, this is the most shocking. I didn't know KMart parking lots still existed.
For the most part, parking lots are all that is left of KMarts. They do make good driving instruction for 16 year olds as I had come to find out with my kid.

Maybe? You know, a good rant like a good cry, may help. It always sucks when you get woke up rudely in the middle of the night. The goings on in the intersection was much more than the thrice weekly homeless' unmuffled car roaring down the road at 1:30 am.

Hey Paul! Haven't seen anything from you lately. Old yellow Dog doing okay I guess? You have a level spot for me to park a motor home? I'll bet the guy living a block from my house in a 21 footer would take $200.00 for it! It might just make it up to your place! ;)

I WISH people that love to post vids would learn to hold the phone still.
Unfortunately she had to leave us and reunite with her "sister"........ we miss her but I'm sure she is enjoying life on the other side of the "Rainbow Bridge". Don't worry about the "21" we have lots of room.......be careful over there in NE and the offer is good anytime you want a breather from the crazzies

IMG_0121.jpg

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top