JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Can we trade both groups of these idiots to Mexico and Russia for some farm workers and ammo?
I could absolutely get behind that. Both these groups are total clown shoes...ironically for a lot of the same reasons. Their mere existence causes division among normal folks who, as people, feel the need to take a side because I find most humans don't have the mental capacity to think in shades of grey. I would be fine with sending them all out on barge for a battle royale and the winner gets to be the last one standing as the barge gets sunk.

We could solve almost all the problems if we just brought back natural selection and let stupidity be fatal again

This is not a loaded question - genuinely curious: what about these self-professed anti-fascists makes them fascist, or at least not anti-fascist?

i know almost literally nothing about them. Theyve just always struck me as largely inconsequential and not much more than a nuisance .. but you guys seem to have some strong opinions

This is not a loaded question - genuinely curious: what about these self-professed anti-fascists makes them fascist, or at least not anti-fascist?

i know almost literally nothing about them. Theyve just always struck me as largely inconsequential and not much more than a nuisance .. but you guys seem to have some strong opinions
All that time spent demonstrating with them and you learned nothing?

The proper term for PB et al is "ultra nationalist" like it would be called in any other country but ours, not white nationalist. Only people trying to pitch a slant would call them "white" to paint those groups as a race supremacy group, which they are not.

Using their logic, Antifa should be a white anti-nationalist group while they are really just an ultra anti-nationalist group. I am not a fan of either, as both concepts are dangerous.

Five pages of this bubblegum, I just feel sick after reading it.
Then WHY did you read this far? This crap took place where I live! 60 blocks away anyway. At a place I could have easily been on any day. And that 405 bridge bubblegum last night! They decided to come to my hood on their way home and set up a second, smaller bubblegumshow in a 5-way intersection a couple hundred yards from my open bedroom window! You ought to see that intersection today! You can't see the pavement, it's all rubber. With blown tire cords here and there and fire-works garbage all over.

Where's tod whalen?
1629757310540.png

Then WHY did you read this far? This crap took place where I live! 60 blocks away anyway. At a place I could have easily been on any day. And that 405 bridge bubblegum last night! They decided to come to my hood on their way home and set up a second, smaller bubblegumshow in a 5-way intersection a couple hundred yards from my open bedroom window! You ought to see that intersection today! You can't see the pavement, it's all rubber. With blown tire cords here and there and fire-works garbage all over.

Where's tod whalen?
View attachment 1017661
But, but, but - it doesn't affect you, right???

THIS is the problem.

In reality, letting ANTIFA run rampant terrorizes us all.

But, but, but - it doesn't affect you, right???

THIS is the problem.

In reality, letting ANTIFA run rampant terrorizes us all.
That's exactly what I'm talking about! Thanks to the zero leadership of the elites there could easily come a time where I'm force to sit and watch as my property is ruined or destroyed and I can't do a damned thing about it. Police can't come, DA doesn't charge, courts don't work, and (democrat) representatives don't give a crap.
Forgot, I can't shoot them because all those useless Oregon people and agencies would come together and put ME in jail!

That's exactly what I'm talking about! Thanks to the zero leadership of the elites there could easily come a time where I'm force to sit and watch as my property is ruined or destroyed and I can't do a damned thing about it. Police can't come, DA doesn't charge, courts don't work, and (democrat) representatives don't give a crap.
Forgot, I can't shoot them because all those useless Oregon people and agencies would come together and put ME in jail!
Welcome
To woke Oregon where the criminal
Is the victim and the victim is criminalized…

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads