JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Photos and videos streamed online showed members of the Proud Boys — a frequently violent far right group — gathering and speaking at the conservative event. Among them was Tusitala "Tiny" Toese, who has been convicted of engaging in violence at protests.

"We're not going to stand down," Toese said. He added that his group was "not playing this time," but said they did not have plans to leave the Northeast Portland location Sunday.

That white supremacist A-hole.
Is that the same Irish-German Tiny or some other white supremist? Couldn't be the Pacific Islander, because if it were, the entire piece wouldn't make sense. A pacific Islander leading a white supremist movement......

Photos and videos streamed online showed members of the Proud Boys — a frequently violent far right group — gathering and speaking at the conservative event. Among them was Tusitala "Tiny" Toese, who has been convicted of engaging in violence at protests.

"We're not going to stand down," Toese said. He added that his group was "not playing this time," but said they did not have plans to leave the Northeast Portland location Sunday.

That white supremacist A-hole.
"White Hispanic" like Zimmerman. The narrative lives!

This is Portland 2021....

Is this really the city that works? This isn't even the bottom yet, we have a long ways to go and it is going to get much more worse.
My guess is this dummy is one whom Mike Schitt will not decline to prosecute. Oh did I misspell the DA's name? 🤔

Nice free advert for Mod Pizza tho!

Lets not miss the distinction between white nationalists and white supremacists. Strongly correlated, yea, but distinct. One is not the same as the other.

I am still waiting for the day when the media calls antifa for what they actually are, Marxist aka commies
You'll be waiting a long time.

What they really are: privileged white kids from the suburbs who are bored and lack adult supervision. They think they're "edgy" with their tribal piercings, fauxhakws, and skinny jeans, but they're really just sycophants following the crowd.

The witness said people got out of the van and started to run away as Proud Boys attacked them.

"I saw this dude beating a woman. There was like two ladies that got hit. It was a nightmare, it was bubbleguming terrifying," they said.

Dam these stupid liberals can't even be liberals well. The witness clearly assume all of those peoples gender! The witness didn't make sure to use their preferred pronouns either! What an bubblegum!
Seriously. They need to get woke!

So, if yer burn a BLM banner ya get 5 months of prison time…

Burn the AmeriKan flag, and it's simply free speech.

Too much double standard BS, we seem to have three or four sets of rules depending upon who they're being applied to and for what transgression…

:s0054:

So, if yer burn a BLM banner ya get 5 months of prison time…

Burn the AmeriKan flag, and it's simply free speech.

Too much double standard BS, we seem to have three or four sets of rules depending upon who they're being applied to and for what transgression…

:s0054:
Quoted for Truth!

Lets not miss the distinction between white nationalists and white supremacists. Strongly correlated, yea, but distinct. One is not the same as the other.
They are both pejorative terms coined by extreme leftists to deligitemize, belittle and denegrate conservatives. Genuine white supremacists and white nationalists are as rare as the dodo bird.

Here is a very different accounting of events from a very reliable reporter.

I'm guessing he did not shoot this video? I understand he's in hiding -- possibly out of the country -- as he's received too many actual credible death threats from the tolerant wokes. I guess being woke means you can threaten to violently beat and kill a gay BILAPOC? 🤔

We used to call that 'gaybashing' (polite version) and were led to understand it was a bad thing to do. Which it is.

They are both pejorative terms coined by extreme leftists to deligitemize, belittle and denegrate conservatives. Genuine white supremacists and white nationalists are as rare as the dodo bird.
I dont know what their numbers are - but they both definitely exist. I know some, oddly enough. Now... If the media is exaggerating their prevalence - Wut? No wey man.. they dont exaggerate problems!

(thats me being facetious)

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews