JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This is Portland 2021....

Is this really the city that works? This isn't even the bottom yet, we have a long ways to go and it is going to get much more worse.
(agitated voice on)
YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!!
(/agitated voice off)

Mogadishu west is run just the way the elite want it to run. If they had enough Antifa the entire state would be run the same way. It's why your gun rights are so important.

Good luck today folks. :)

I must say it is nice to live out in BFE 2-3 gas tanks full away from the retards larping around portlandia

Another weekend in Portlandia.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
This is Portland 2021....

Is this really the city that works? This isn't even the bottom yet, we have a long ways to go and it is going to get much more worse.
From the OP's article:

"Video posted online also appeared to show someone shooting back after the man opened fire. Information was not immediately available on what led to the shooting. Police said witnesses may have removed evidence from the scene before they arrived."

Notice that 0:15 in the video, a bullet strikes the wall just above the blue recycling container, leaving a visible pock mark.

I'll admit, I'm completely ignorant, and happily so, of the Proud Boys, Patriot Prayer, Antifa, and BLM.
If only they brought back the games of Rome, let them all slash, stab, and hack it out in an open air stadium.
As long as we get fresh bread to eat during the games

SSPAZ? I wonder if they thought about that before they named it. Seems appropriate somehow, though.

Call in the Oregon National Guard and clear this mess out, except equip the guard in such a way they'll be able to take care of business.

Todd Whalen, where are you???

What amazes me, the Portland Police Commissioner knew ahead of time what groups would be in the city today, yet took zero precautionary measures to ensure these groups didn't get into confrontations…

Oh, that's rights, they lost the entire Rapid Response Team because the Police Commissioner/Mayor and City Council shat all over them…
The Portland PD were going to take criticism no matter what they did!
I'm OK with just letting them fight it out unless it spills into the uninvolved! DR

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads