JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
While I am not a fan of the Proud Boys I did watch the 'first half' of their 'event' yesterday via a live feed and can honestly say they were NOT the instigators of anything initially and were largely in part peaceful.

Yes , when the van pulled in and the guy got out and started macing them they eventually flipped it on its side but even when they were having the explosives thrown at them they were remaining relatively calm ans I really like the part about how the one PB was emphasizing to the news people that showed up it was the ANTIFA that started this and needed to be reported as such.

I did not watch the later events and just catching up on it online.

The Portland PD were going to take criticism no matter what they did!
I'm OK with just letting them fight it out unless it spills into the uninvolved! DR
Problem with that idea is, I am UNINVOLVED, and because TPTB won't enforce the laws, Portland is not a safe place to take my family anymore.

So it DOES affect me. And a lot of the NOT-Portlo-centric residents of what was once a beautiful state.

Photos and videos streamed online showed members of the Proud Boys — a frequently violent far right group — gathering and speaking at the conservative event. Among them was Tusitala "Tiny" Toese, who has been convicted of engaging in violence at protests.

"We're not going to stand down," Toese said. He added that his group was "not playing this time," but said they did not have plans to leave the Northeast Portland location Sunday.

That white supremacist A-hole.
My first thought after reading the last paragraph that states its a white nationalist group.

That guy's name sounds like he's from the people... First Nation/Indigenous/Native American...

Screenshot_20210823-120225_Chrome.jpg

My first thought after reading the last paragraph that states its a white nationalist group.

That guy's name sounds like he's from the people... First Nation/Indigenous/Native American...

View attachment 1017424
I get the impression white nationalists make allies of pretty much anyone who isnt black, or sometimes even "uncle-tom" blacks.

seems their beef is with poor urban blacks, who they perceive as more violent and less intelligent than everyone else, thus are "the problem." So representatives of other races are basically cool, so long as they otherwise fit the mold.

white nationalism doesnt necessarily equal hatred for non-white - they just put an emphasis on serving ones own "kind," and the maintenance and expansion of separation of race (cultures, actually, but they oddly confuse race w culture). There surely IS lot of hate in that environment- but it isnt the point, and many white nationalists claim to be quite anti-hate.

all quite misguided, given that crime and poverty are more closely correlated than crime and race, but this is what ive gathered is their game.... so its not surprising when i see other ethnicities affiliated or even directly involved.

im SURE many here can correct any misperceptions i may be presenting

I get the impression white nationalists make allies of pretty much anyone who isnt black, or sometimes even "uncle-tom" blacks.

seems their beef is with poor urban blacks, who they perceive as more violent and less intelligent than everyone else, thus are "the problem." So representatives of other races are basically cool, so long as they otherwise fit the mold.

white nationalism doesnt necessarily equal hatred for non-white - they just put an emphasis on serving ones own "kind," and the maintenance and expansion of separation of race (cultures, actually, but they oddly confuse race w culture). There surely IS lot of hate in that environment- but it isnt the point, and many white nationalists claim to be quite anti-hate.

all quite misguided, given that crime and poverty are more closely correlated than crime and race, but this is what ive gathered is their game.... so its not surprising when i see other ethnicities affiliated or even directly involved.

Tusitala Toese is a gigantic pile of human waste without an actual political thought in his body. He's just out there to crack skulls and collect go fund me money because his war and peace length rap sheet now precludes him from a life in polite society. He's not a white supremacist, he's not much of anything besides an empty vessel of rage and violence biding his time until the CTE kicks in.

Tusitala Toese is a gigantic pile of human waste without an actual political thought in his body. He's just out there to crack skulls and collect go fund me money because his war and peace length rap sheet now precludes him from a life in polite society. He's not a white supremacist, he's not much of anything besides an empty vessel of rage and violence biding his time until the CTE kicks in.
I mean, yea.. then theres just your opportunistic asshats.

Pretty much the majority out there fit that discription on both side. The point is the Proud Boys have been characterized as a white supremacist group and that is a lie.

Happened to see an article about failed translations.

The translation in question had to do with a SE Asian woman seeking a long term relationship with a "Diabetic Father".

I kid you not!

No correction needed. You've done a perfect job of presenting the thought process of your typical ANTIFA automaton.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads