JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Or, "The end results that we want, justifies what we say or do".
It is amazing how they have gotten to the point where they can just change the rules mid-stream, or change the definition of words, for example and their lapdogs in the media and the useful idiots in the nanny state just go right along with it. It's actually commendable -- it's a long and well-thought out strategy I think likely due to intentional organizing and the accordant marshaling of resources to the point where one of those organizers made it all the way to the White House. We need something like that on our side. Problem is, in my view, is most gun owners are gun owners because they realized that they and they alone are ultimately responsible for their own survival and as such we are less likely to organize en masse as the collectivists who enjoy safety in numbers.

Last Edited:
That is a very interesting premise (black Americans are buying guns to protect themselves from white supremacy). Particularly when you consider that 54% of ALL homicides are committed by about 5% of the population.

I'll say it again but a little differently...Just 5% of the population is responsible for over half of all homicides.

Does anyone have a guess on which 5% of the population that is?

If you said, "African American males between the ages of about 16 and 30," you would be correct. And most of these murders are African Americans killing other African Americans.

So please tell me again who African Americans are trying to protect themselves from? :rolleyes:

That is a very interesting premise (black Americans are buying guns to protect themselves from white supremacy). Particularly when you consider that 54% of ALL homicides are committed by about 5% of the population.

I'll say it again but a little differently...Just 5% of the population is responsible for over half of all homicides.

Does anyone have a guess on which 5% of the population that is?

If you said, "African American males between the ages of about 16 and 30," you would be correct. And most of these murders are African Americans killing other African Americans.

So please tell me again who African Americans are trying to protect themselves from? :rolleyes:
White supremacists, obviously. Just like the lady said.

/satire.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR