JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Isn't putting this bubblegum hat in charge of the ATF like putting someone in charge of the department of fish and wildlife that loathes both fish and wildlife?
Well, probably not as I do NOT believe the ATF as a whole is on the side of gun owners or the 2A so why would they choose a leader who would be any different than the rest of the organization.

I am sure the DFW IS probably largely in part ON the side of the fish and wildlife and anyone being considered as the 'leader' would most likely be as well.

I don't get it. GOA says Chipman is less fit than the guy in the pic from 28 years ago?
i hate to point this out but I am by no means as fit as I was 28 years ago. I would guess that statement is true for 98% of all men over 55.
Using that as a reason it might not be Chippie is pretty weak sauce.
Regardless, I agree with @SonicBlue03

Last Edited:
I don't get it. GOA says Chipman is less fit than the guy in the pic from 28 years ago?
i hate to point this out but I am by no means as fit as I was 28 years ago. I would guess that statement is true for 98% of all men over 55.
Using that as a reason it might not be Chippie is pretty weak sauce.
Regardless, I agree with @SonicBlue03

I don't think they mean physically fit, I believe they mean generally fit - mentally, emotionally, philosophically and experience.

I don't think they mean physically fit, I believe they mean generally fit - mentally, emotionally, philosophically and experience.
I don't know how you can infer that from the article
Here's the quote
"In that commercial, they released photos of David Chipman at Waco, TX. You can see that Chipman is… less fit than the man in the DailyMailOnline photograph."

You're reading a lot into those three dots after "Chipman is"
and again, regardless of the validity of the photo
After watching the questioning I still believe Chippie is a "{See You Next Tuesday
and a sworn enemy of our Second Amendment rights.

I don't know how you can infer that from the article
Here's the quote
"In that commercial, they released photos of David Chipman at Waco, TX. You can see that Chipman is… less fit than the man in the DailyMailOnline photograph."

You're reading a lot into those three dots after "Chipman is"
and again, regardless of the validity of the photo
After watching the questioning I still believe Chippie is a "{See You Next Tuesday
and a sworn enemy of our Second Amendment rights.
I thought you were talking about the articles/statements where they say he is not fit for the position of ATF director.

I thought you were talking about the articles/statements where they say he is not fit for the position of ATF director.
Oh no.
I was referring to the anti-gunners implying that the photo couldn't be Chipman because he's old and dumpy, not young and fit like the guy in the photo (from 30 or so years ago)

I agree with the assessment that he is unfit for the leadership of the BATFE (or AFT for the senile)

David Chipman ATF president.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads