JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
sad thing is some people will turn theirs in, in the blink of an eye.

if there is a "but" after "i support the 2nd Ammendment"

youre full of crap and you do not support the 2nd ammendment. there are NO grey areas. either you do support it as it is written, or you dont.
I support the Second Amendment

BUT...
I wish they had never put that militia clause in it
It should have simply been written as: The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not ne infringed.

Period!

I support the Second Amendment

BUT...
I wish they had never put that militia clause in it
It should have simply been written as: The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not ne infringed.

Period!
The militia clause is fine, they fully understood that the "militia" was the American people, every man capable of combat, and I'd argue they wouldn't limit it to men, but to include women and children as well. Women and children most definitely served in the revolutionary war, to include combat.

It's only agenda driven revisionists who have tried to use poor linguistics to claim otherwise.

Kind of between a rock and and a hard place: 'assualt weapon....rifle...above a .22'. So a 'pistol' in .223 would be ok (until they realized their 'error'). AND since the 9mm imitation "Gatling" gun is neither a pistol or rifle, it too would be ok! Luv it when a 'plan come together'! Who's in charge of the asylum?
The inmates are in charge of the asylum!

BOTH stinking and rotten to the core parties and their leaders who RAN and still RUN crazy land and/or senile land.

Cate

Last Edited:
HE is a murdering thug with a LICENSE to murder people as he did in the PAST and now too.

Only he GOT AWAY with it just like E. Holder and his ILK did with their gun running.

I wonder how this JOKER SLEEPS AT NIGHT?!

Did you ever notice how some of these dudes have a SMIRK on their face? LOTS of powerful men and women in BOTH parties have that SMIRK and SMUG LOOK while they LIE away or choose to BLAME EVERYONE ELSE for their own dirty deeds and past crimes.

I would name names but it would only get this thread shut down.

Cate

Last Edited:
The militia clause is fine, they fully understood that the "militia" was the American people, every man capable of combat, and I'd argue they wouldn't limit it to men, but to include women and children as well. Women and children most definitely served in the revolutionary war, to include combat.

It's only agenda driven revisionists who have tried to use poor linguistics to claim otherwise.
The militia clause gave the opening for the anti-gun people to mess with the true meaning of the Second Amendment. Not blaming founders for not anticipating idiots, just wishing they hadn't put it in.

Look at Chipmans eyes, the guy is insane. He has zero common sense and feels that the average American is an idiot for not supporting him.
Separated at birth?

Screen Shot 2021-05-27 at 11.22.46 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 12.07.19 AM.png

View attachment 893843

Last Edited:
The militia clause gave the opening for the anti-gun people to mess with the true meaning of the Second Amendment. Not blaming founders for not anticipating idiots, just wishing they hadn't put it in.
It wouldn't have mattered, the wannabe tyrants crowd would have pushed it regardless, we have court case after court case reaffirming the right as one that belongs to individuals and yet here we still are. They will push until they get the total disarmament they want or are dealt with to the point they don't pursue it further. Freedom has had to be fought for every generation. This American experiment is not the norm around the world or throughout history, it has been the exception.

He worked for ONE if not more of Bloomberg's anti gun groups too.

He associates himself with a LOT of anti gun and BIG TIME GUN CONTROL GROUPS!

The man's WORK HISTORY is something else.

WTC early attack.

FBI - OKC.

Etc.

Cate
He was a SWAT team member at Waco, and was present at Ruby Ridge. He claimed falsely that the Branch Davidians shot down a government helicopter with two .50 BMG Barretts. No helicopters were shot down.

He says that as a SWAT team member he carried an AR-15 and that no civilian needs that kind of lethality. He was actually issued an M16, not an AR-15. He's either lying (again) or confused.

He was a SWAT team member at Waco, and was present at Ruby Ridge. He claimed falsely that the Branch Davidians shot down a government helicopter with two .50 BMG Barretts. No helicopters were shot down.

He says that as a SWAT team member he carried an AR-15 and that no civilian needs that kind of lethality. He was actually issued an M16, not an AR-15. He's either lying (again) or confused.
Politicians use lies and confusion interchangeably and whenever they are caught in a lie it is reported that they were "just confused."

I must just be looking at this the wrong way...

Isn't putting this bubblegum hat in charge of the ATF like putting someone in charge of the department of fish and wildlife that loathes both fish and wildlife?

I was just thinking the exact same thing.

A radical (who thinks law abiding citizens are suspects, minutes away from snapping) at the head of a major enforcement agency is frighteningly chilling.
They hate the Constitution because it was intended to limit the powers of government and keep the power with the people. They have taken a dump on almost every part of the Constitution and our founding history for years. They aren't going to let a comma stop them.

Chipman clearly has issues - Take note in vids of when he is talking. His upper lip has a permanent 'downward' shape. Dermatologists call it 'perma frown'.

Expressions are a measure of how people feel inside, and this is a clear indication of anger or violent tendencies.

He should be detained and mentally evaluated as he could be a danger to those around him.

Since Antifa (and their little soybois of PNW Youth Liberation Front) are posting comments on Twitter that they see this as a war, I think militia applies just fine for the moment.

I mean, if they think they're fighting a war against America, it seems like returning fire is appropriate and Constitutionally protected, no?

Since Antifa (and their little soybois of PNW Youth Liberation Front) are posting comments on Twitter that they see this as a war, I think militia applies just fine for the moment.

I mean, if they think they're fighting a war against America, it seems like returning fire is appropriate and Constitutionally protected, no?
From a natural law perspective. If you aren't in the act of trying to hurt other people or take their things and they start trying to kill you, the natural response would be to defend yourself, which may include killing them before they kill you.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews