JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
State Governors should invite all citizens and militias to do it. Give them full immunity for any act taken to enforce border security. Cost to taxpayers? Nothing.

Yeah.... gotta be careful with that "full immunity".... you'd find mass graves and body parts strewn all over the desert.

I know, I know.... I said that like it's a bad thing. ;)

Not a good idea to post on the interwebs
[Sigh] How is this any different than so much else in this very thread?
We all know...the Repubes won't do anything but swallow Democrat d, nothing will be done to Hunter Biden, Scumala will "do" any draconian thing she "wants", we all know the 'ho ain't in charge of anything, eventually tyrants will push SOMEBODY too far but it will take a critical mass of free men to act, it's now openly joked about what BAT-FECES will do to your dog, it IS true if we were as violent as the libtards accuse us of being there would BE NO libtards, and everything is going to go to crap until it is openly violently (just like ALL human history) fought about....there is only one way the nonsense every one in this thread is talking about will change.
Or it won't.

Joe

[Sigh] How is this any different than so much else in this very thread?
We all know...the Repubes won't do anything but swallow Democrat d, nothing will be done to Hunter Biden, Scumala will "do" any draconian thing she "wants", we all know the 'ho ain't in charge of anything, eventually tyrants will push SOMEBODY too far but it will take a critical mass of free men to act, it's now openly joked about what BAT-FECES will do to your dog, it IS true if we were as violent as the libtards accuse us of being there would BE NO libtards, and everything is going to go to crap until it is openly violently (just like ALL human history) fought about....there is only one way the nonsense every one in this thread is talking about will change.
Or it won't.

Joe

He's right, but the truth isn't always popular.
43671E24-AFAA-4CC3-A144-9D70F9C1095C.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads