JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have no idea where all the lines through everything came from? The link works.
Not sure if this is the right thread for this but I saw this and just had to share.
What a great judge of character this moron is.
And it's crap like this that fuels their gun control agenda.
Put criminals in jail and let them serve their time.
You want to let them out early?
You take responsibility for their actions instead of turning their gun violence into statistics to take away my 2A right.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, is the lesson here that even non-violent felons should be kept in prison forever?

Or is the lesson that prison makes even non-violent felons violent?

I don't know? Here's a thought.
Consequences for actions.
One of my points is if you want to release someone early then you take responsibility for their actions.
Accountability. Make damn good and sure that good person is rehabilitated.
Put your butt on the line for them.

So, is the lesson here that even non-violent felons should be kept in prison forever?

Or is the lesson that prison makes even non-violent felons violent?
The lesson is that it doesn't make sense to have so many hurdles/infringements for the law abiding when a felon can still easily bypass them and aquire a gun.

Fits:

3022u5j9v3vz.jpg

I don't know? Here's a thought.
Consequences for actions.
One of my points is if you want to release someone early then you take responsibility for their actions.
Accountability. Make damn good and sure that good person is rehabilitated.
Put your butt on the line for them.
I'm sure Obama would agree to never run for president again.

But this isn't really a case of recidivism. This is a guy who got life in prison under crack cocaine laws that most everyone now agrees were draconian. He served 22 years for what would have been minor possession if his cocaine was in powder form, so it was reasonable to let him out. He consequently did nothing illegal with drugs. And went another 8 years without doing anything illegal at all.

Rehabilitated? Our prisons don't do that. They make people worse human beings.

Possession of weed used to bring long sentences in prison. Or even life sentences? Should we still do that too?
Stupid story. Granted, Obama was a putz. But life in prison for cocaine? Ridiculous!
Put the dirt bag in prison for 20 years for using a firearm the way he did. Strengthen gun crime penalties for people using guns illegally, and get the hell off our backs!

Last Edited:
The other lesson to be learned is that we've lost the "war on drugs" and we need to start talking about a plan B.
You mean after it's been decrimilized so a heroin addict can shoot up in the parking lot and the cops can't do anything.
Or you can't get a plastic straw I'm Portland but they hand out plastic syringes at an alarming rate. That's right. They won't end up in a landfill cause they just drop them where they use them whether it's on the sidewalk or on mass transit.
I better leave this discussion.
I am fighting for my Second Ammendment right and nothing else matters until it is secured and nothing will matter if it falls because everything will totally come undone in this country.

My point has been totally missed.

Democrats love and use criminals to their benefit. Pushing a fatal agenda that is destroying the country I love.

I don't think it was clear what the point of a murder with an illegally obtained firearm 8 years after the release of a non-violent criminal might be in relation to the RKBA.
Your two questions were without context and as pointless as asking if a tree makes a sound when falling.

Obviously the guy was violent, and you are baselessly asserting that he wasn't already that way because his most recent incarceration wasn't a "violent offense."

Given the details of this particular crime, you would have to be arguing that going to prison makes someone insane enough to attempt murder over road manners or the lack thereof.

Your two questions were without context and as pointless as asking if a tree makes a sound when falling.

Obviously the guy was violent, and you are baselessly asserting that he wasn't already that way because his most recent incarceration wasn't a "violent offense."

Given the details of this particular crime, you would have to be arguing that going to prison makes someone insane enough to attempt murder over road manners or the lack thereof.
Which questions?

I didn't say he wasn't violent. I said that he was not someone charged with criminal violence. We have no idea about what sort of things this man did that no one knows about.

I would argue that 22 years in the US prison system would re-wire someone's brain when it comes to violence. And not in a good way.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top