JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wouldn't be really all that shocked about the Republicans in Congress. Rrrrright.....RINOs are everywhere.

BUT then...
Not to mention, that there were those on this forum who even voted for BIDEN. So.....at least they must be happy. WHATEVER. Elections have consequences.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Not to mention, that there were those on this forum who even voted for BIDEN.
Say it's not so... He flat out said that he was coming for them?

30709727_234099940486616_1963458678916907008_n.jpg

...You know "enforce existing laws"...
Well if they don't enforce existing laws, and keep passing new laws, those new laws then become more existing laws that they don't enforce either, so why worry. I'm done worrying and caring, but not done doing what I do today and have for years.

CARRY ON!

You guys do realize these pieces of legislation just reiterate the same things we say all the time. You know "enforce existing laws". As it sits now, no one is taking responsibility for the investigation and prosecution of people trying to buy guns illegally. These bills aren't gun control, they are enforcement mandates.
team "enforce" and team "new law" have been playing badminton forever. what i have gleaned from that the last 30 years or so, is that team "new law" buys off the referees. aka gascone, wheeler, newsome, brown---soon to be inslee, and ferguson.
dems are making a run with the pandemic vote rules. their perfect storm.

Once again elections have consequences. A LOT of gun owners were and still are, all in on Joe. Great they got what they wanted. So of course now it's the "other side" who is really at fault, not the people they voted into office. :confused:
Hey works for me, they get the government they deserve. Sadly I'm just along for the ride down with them as they blame people who are no longer in office.:s0092:

Why should we expect them to care about the 2A any more than the Donks? They all live in gated communities with armed security. Two sides of the same coin. The ends always justify the means, don't they?

Geezus, how can any adult listen to that guy? Kindergarten was a long time ago, that's what it had to sound like.

I have absolutely no idea what his appeal is. I don't think I've ever gotten past the one minute mark on videos of his posted on this forum; then stopped clicking play altogether.

I have absolutely no idea what his appeal is. I don't think I've ever gotten past the one minute mark on videos of his posted on this forum; then stopped clicking play altogether.
For what it's worth, this guy is actually a conservative who is making fun of the craziness of California. CA has always been crazy, but when I compare what it's like now compared to when I was stationed there in the 90s ... smh :(

We need new representation. Our elected officials are far too comfortable with business as usual. All are corrupt and do not represent the people.

You guys do realize these pieces of legislation just reiterate the same things we say all the time. You know "enforce existing laws". As it sits now, no one is taking responsibility for the investigation and prosecution of people trying to buy guns illegally. These bills aren't gun control, they are enforcement mandates.

So a law making it a law to enforce the law that is already a law? - Got it ;)

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews