JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd say it's the Peter Pan Syndrome--too many AIAO's (Adults In Age Only) that are products of a toxic school system and youth-obsessed culture that teaches "Special Snowflake" and "MUH FEEWINGS!*stamping feet*" instead of reason, logic, respect and responsibility.

When all you're taught is grievances and never taught to have any respect for others...

This didnt happen a generation ago... Guns are more regulated now than anytime in history.
The gun debate is just the distraction for normies and a means to an end for the powers that be.

We are a sick, decaying, dying society and these outbursts of random violence are a symptom of that... But so is the rise of street crime & other targeted violence... 100k+ overdose deaths, record suicide rates & single parent families... Abortion rates, low graduation rates., etc.

We have destroyed generations of young people by disincentivising success & rewarding mediocrity... We've destroyed family structrures and demonized pride & self-reliance. We have allowed our kids to be corrupted with gender & sexual degeneracy. We have normalized drug culture, shunned tradition....

This isn't random crazies shooting people just because & the response isnt simply well meaning yet ignorant people wanting a solution.

This is the late stages of the planned destruction of America and everything it stood for.

Repunlicans, democrats, black, white, Christian, Atheist.... Everyone has had a hand in this.

This period, right now is like the 1st biopsy before finding out you body is terminally riddled with cancer.

This is the sad, raw truth.

Sometimes ignorance is bliss. Is it better being the cattle just off roadside in the shade grazing on grass or driving by watching step #1 of next week's burger?

Just thinking of these teary-eyed Bloomberg payed groups blissfully trying to take guns even though everything they want never helps or the guy just knowing what that future brings.

I haven't played the latest versions of FPS games - I'm sure It can't help but I don't think it's the core reason. Why do I think that? How about all of those generations of running around the neighborhoods / woods with toy guns playing make believe war? All those real fist fights growing up? All the real shooting of game Animals / hunting?
The difference is the fist fights hurt. In hunting, you saw that you killed something, and if you weren't a good shot, you saw the animal suffering as well. You saw the blood and entrails when you dressed it out and you ate it. There is an ethic and purpose to hunting that doesn't exist in today's video games. You learned that that sort of "violence" causes physical pain and can leave scars. The video games make the killing sanitary. No pain for you, no blood on you, in short, no consequences.

re: Running around, playing army or Cowboys and Indians: How old were you when you outgrew that? How old are these FPS players?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top