JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So SHTF has become Black Arch. SHFT's are the only ITW's that I buy any more! I don't know how long they last, my oldest is over three years old and worn everyday! If I have my pants on, my holster is too. Carrying my Sig P-290RS 9mm, it's always comfortable, stays right where I put it (3:00) and is dead easy to reholster into! I be a fanboy! :D

BTW, in hot weather I often carry it against bare skin, it's comfortable enough for that.

Am I the only kooke that carries 24 hrs?
I've slept for years in my recliner fully dressed, that means pistola too. I know I'm a sicko but I just can't sleep in a regular bed anymore, something to do with getting old I guess. The other thing is our lack of law enforcement here, 45 minutes to an hour response time if even then. Mostly just a clean up crew! :rolleyes:

I've been wearing the IWB Kydex holster that Ryan of Orygun Holsters made for me and I'm really liking it, it's really comfortable. I just switched back to my old one for a little while just for comparison. It isn't as comfortable but it's a little easier to take off and put back on at least for me. I think partly because I wear suspenders and they get in the way.
Gabby

Last Edited:
Non political thread to chew on for a bit....

I've been carrying very comfortably in a N82 (Nate Squared) tactical holster for about 3-4 years now. I've been very happy with it, but have considered switching to a holster with 2 belt clips versus the single belt clip on the N82 holster.

The thing I like the most about the N82 holster is that I have a relatively soft, flexible material backing the holster itself - so it easily bends/moves with me and doesn't pinch me if I bend in certain directions. I've had a couple of leather IWB holsters in the past that were pretty darn uncomfortable and stiff - that's a no go for me.

So, any particular recommendations you'd like to share? I've not shopped for an IWB holster in a few years, so I'd like to hear what you think. And please, be specific with regard to why you like them, remembering that comfort is a big concern, as is positive retention and easy draw of the gun.

Thanks!

Not mine, but this is basically what I have:

View attachment 321884

Etrain,

You might need an OWB holster sometimes. I came across this today.

You're welcome.

IMG_0197.jpg

Used to work for Ted Blockers holsters in Tigard Oregon. Left due to some personal differences. But by damn do they make one hell of a holster. They are a bit pricey but they are not assembly lined, they each made by one person who gets assigned an order. Great product.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top