JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So SHTF has become Black Arch. SHFT's are the only ITW's that I buy any more! I don't know how long they last, my oldest is over three years old and worn everyday! If I have my pants on, my holster is too. Carrying my Sig P-290RS 9mm, it's always comfortable, stays right where I put it (3:00) and is dead easy to reholster into! I be a fanboy! :D

BTW, in hot weather I often carry it against bare skin, it's comfortable enough for that.

Am I the only kooke that carries 24 hrs?
I've slept for years in my recliner fully dressed, that means pistola too. I know I'm a sicko but I just can't sleep in a regular bed anymore, something to do with getting old I guess. The other thing is our lack of law enforcement here, 45 minutes to an hour response time if even then. Mostly just a clean up crew! :rolleyes:

I've been wearing the IWB Kydex holster that Ryan of Orygun Holsters made for me and I'm really liking it, it's really comfortable. I just switched back to my old one for a little while just for comparison. It isn't as comfortable but it's a little easier to take off and put back on at least for me. I think partly because I wear suspenders and they get in the way.
Gabby

Last Edited:
Non political thread to chew on for a bit....

I've been carrying very comfortably in a N82 (Nate Squared) tactical holster for about 3-4 years now. I've been very happy with it, but have considered switching to a holster with 2 belt clips versus the single belt clip on the N82 holster.

The thing I like the most about the N82 holster is that I have a relatively soft, flexible material backing the holster itself - so it easily bends/moves with me and doesn't pinch me if I bend in certain directions. I've had a couple of leather IWB holsters in the past that were pretty darn uncomfortable and stiff - that's a no go for me.

So, any particular recommendations you'd like to share? I've not shopped for an IWB holster in a few years, so I'd like to hear what you think. And please, be specific with regard to why you like them, remembering that comfort is a big concern, as is positive retention and easy draw of the gun.

Thanks!

Not mine, but this is basically what I have:

View attachment 321884

Etrain,

You might need an OWB holster sometimes. I came across this today.

You're welcome.

IMG_0197.jpg

Used to work for Ted Blockers holsters in Tigard Oregon. Left due to some personal differences. But by damn do they make one hell of a holster. They are a bit pricey but they are not assembly lined, they each made by one person who gets assigned an order. Great product.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top