JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pocket carry is nice, but if you can't hit anything with it, it's kind of useless. I've run through a lot of pocket guns and have settled on man sized guns.
While it's only at the range but no problem hitting a midsection at 10 yards with a lcp max .380. That'll keep a knife out of my stomach but obviously not win a shoot out at the OK corral.

Pocket carry is nice, but if you can't hit anything with it, it's kind of useless.
It depends on the gun. With practice I can hit out to 20yds with my 938 but I think its because of its "1911" single action trigger and full size sights on the tiny gun. Im not saying its ideal but its a capable gun for its pocket size.

While it's only at the range but no problem hitting a midsection at 10 yards with a lcp max .380. That'll keep a knife out of my stomach but obviously not win a shoot out at the OK corral.
I can stay on paper at 10-15 ft with my pocket guns with the exception of my NAA .22. Took to using a laser on the pocket auto's which helped a TON. Now if I knew I was going to "need a gun"? I of course would not be carrying one of the pocket guns. For those who will always carry a "service size" gun? Great, more power too them. I have only known a couple people like that all my life though. I am certainly not one who does. I do ALWAYS carry something though.

I really like the lcp max for pocket carry. It's 10 rd/12rd ext mag .380 and comes with tritium night sights.

It goes everywhere with ease. I have bigger 9mm pistols that I'll iwb carry if I feel the need to level up but the max is always on me otherwise.
I used to hate pocket carry for many reasons, but recently decided to try it in a cargo pocket. It's really convenient. With the LCP max you practically forget it's there. I use the crossbreed cargo pocket rocket; it works great. I strongly recommend if you're getting a pocket holster, get one where the trigger is covered by something solid like kydex. Personally, If I'm not rockin cargos, I'm back to belt-carrying.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews