JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like paddles. Actually, Paddle Holsters. That being said.......choose whatever style that YOU like. Of course, concealed means concealed. So, dress accordingly and check yourself in a mirror before venturing out.

Aloha, Mark

I like smaller sized pistols and revolvers.

And personally, I find it difficult to use the IWB carry method. LOL. My waist size is already an issue without adding more to it.

Aloha, Mark

Daily carry? It is a strange mix: in town I carry a small auto or revolver well concealed on my person. On my land, very large revolvers or autos in a holster. So, not a lot in between.

How about a single stack 9mm?

I like either......my DiamondBack 9, my S&W 3913 or my Taurus 709 slim for carry purposes.

Of course for a revolver.......I have my S&W M60.

Aloha, Mark

F/S carry musing.....

OK, Ok, ok.....thinking back. There was a brief time when I carried a full sized handgun. Actually, it was my S&W M15 (K Frame). Back then, I was still a rookie and didn't have the money to buy an "off duty revolver", yet. Yup.....back then we were using revolvers for on and off duty.

Anyway, I bought a Bianchi X-15. Oh yeah.....I felt that I was a cool cat (at least in my own mind) to carry my revolver strapped to my left side of my chest, cross draw style, butt forward. :cool: Yeah Rrrrright. AND.....it was in Hawaii and wearing a jacket wasn't exactly comfortable. Anyway, that tradition......LOL......would also later carry on to the Bianchi X-16 holster for my S&W M60.

Imagine where that muzzle was pointed as I had to draw it? o_O OMG! Lucky me.......I never had an AD.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Full Size 1911 always unless its 100+ outside and I'm wearing the banana hammock, then it's a compact stored alongside my compact!:D:p

Seriously, I always carry a full size 1911 ( single stack urban, double stack in the wilds) and some times I also add a back up 1911 compact double stack 9 mm!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top