JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like paddles. Actually, Paddle Holsters. That being said.......choose whatever style that YOU like. Of course, concealed means concealed. So, dress accordingly and check yourself in a mirror before venturing out.

Aloha, Mark

I like smaller sized pistols and revolvers.

And personally, I find it difficult to use the IWB carry method. LOL. My waist size is already an issue without adding more to it.

Aloha, Mark

Daily carry? It is a strange mix: in town I carry a small auto or revolver well concealed on my person. On my land, very large revolvers or autos in a holster. So, not a lot in between.

How about a single stack 9mm?

I like either......my DiamondBack 9, my S&W 3913 or my Taurus 709 slim for carry purposes.

Of course for a revolver.......I have my S&W M60.

Aloha, Mark

F/S carry musing.....

OK, Ok, ok.....thinking back. There was a brief time when I carried a full sized handgun. Actually, it was my S&W M15 (K Frame). Back then, I was still a rookie and didn't have the money to buy an "off duty revolver", yet. Yup.....back then we were using revolvers for on and off duty.

Anyway, I bought a Bianchi X-15. Oh yeah.....I felt that I was a cool cat (at least in my own mind) to carry my revolver strapped to my left side of my chest, cross draw style, butt forward. :cool: Yeah Rrrrright. AND.....it was in Hawaii and wearing a jacket wasn't exactly comfortable. Anyway, that tradition......LOL......would also later carry on to the Bianchi X-16 holster for my S&W M60.

Imagine where that muzzle was pointed as I had to draw it? o_O OMG! Lucky me.......I never had an AD.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Full Size 1911 always unless its 100+ outside and I'm wearing the banana hammock, then it's a compact stored alongside my compact!:D:p

Seriously, I always carry a full size 1911 ( single stack urban, double stack in the wilds) and some times I also add a back up 1911 compact double stack 9 mm!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top