JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Time for UPS and Fed-Ex to loose all their fed financial support and bailout money, and time for them to loose their FAA exemptions!
This is also a violation of interstate trade laws!

GO WOKE, GO BROKE!
PHUCKUM!

That's great but remember, you have the RIGHT to ship to a FFL Dealer as a private individual. It's NOT against ATF rules and regulations.
You dont have the right to do anything through a private shipping service. ATF regs say you can use a common carrier. They do not say the common carrier has to accept your package.

democratic party GIF

I had a package that was delayed in delivery (i lived in Beaverton). I used the tracking feature to see that it was in Troutdale, then it went to Hillsboro. I thought good, its close now. Still no notice for delivery.......then I see that it went back to Troutdale. And then I got a notice that they couldn't deliver it. I ended up speaking to a supervisor and told him that that was a lie, that I had been following it and had copied the tracking list. Got it 2 days later. Turns out it was on a semi trailer that just got moved back and forth without being unloaded.

FEDEX = FEDUP

I had a package that was delayed in delivery (i lived in Beaverton). I used the tracking feature to see that it was in Troutdale, then it went to Hillsboro. I thought good, its close now. Still no notice for delivery.......then I see that it went back to Troutdale. And then I got a notice that they couldn't deliver it. I ended up speaking to a supervisor and told him that that was a lie, that I had been following it and had copied the tracking list. Got it 2 days later. Turns out it was on a semi trailer that just got moved back and forth without being unloaded.

FEDEX = FEDUP
Same here on a few occasions. I track a package to Troutdale and then see it is "out for delivery". It never shows up so I check back and it shows unable to deliver, or some other canned reason. I think since I'm in a smaller town, they sit on packages until they get enough to warrant a trip to my neck of the woods. Although I bought a set of tires and they delivered 3 and it was a week later before I got the 4th.

Everything you ship through the post office is scanned, cataloged, photographed with a time date stamp, and stored in a database by the US Government since the bull C-rap antrax attack's back in the day.
But, they need a court order to open a package, unlike FedEx and UPS.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews