JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On top of that, USPS keeps loosing medications, we get our stuff usually shipped from Cali, ( through our medical plans) and have "Lost" several shipments, including one that put my Father in the E.R. for two days because he ran out of his meds, and the new shipment didn't arrive!
I went with Amazon Pharamcy

They don't have everything, but they have what I need and they have never missed a shipment. They also allow a refill order every 22 days for 30 day supplies, and allow some 90 day refills.

Seal box, print label, apply label, hand off to FedEx driver only or drop directly at hub. Keep your mouth shut. Never take stuff to a FedEx store or Kinkos FedEx ever. Problem solved. :D
Oh yeah FedEx stores are the freaking worse, nosy jack asses.. If it was anything illegal I would not take it to ship in the first place. It is kind of like what the libs are doing with gun rights and red flags… guilty first and then prove yourself innocent.

I am curious to whether Amazon will stop carrying any and all items pertaining to firearms, they don't sell a lot of mainstream stuff like barrels and bolt carrier groups but they sell little knickknacks, optics and other gun related items.

I am curious to whether Amazon will stop carrying any and all items pertaining to firearms, they don't sell a lot of mainstream stuff like barrels and bolt carrier groups but they sell little knickknacks, optics and other gun related items.
Optics, holsters, cleaning kits, cases, accessories, but not many stocks (Hogue & Pachmeyr grips), etc.

Nothing you could use to make a gun except handgun grips - that I know of. No gun parts.

Oh yeah FedEx stores are the freaking worse, nosy jack asses.. If it was anything illegal I would not take it to ship in the first place. It is kind of like what the libs are doing with gun rights and red flags… guilty first and then prove yourself innocent.
That is because they are not Fedex, they are a franchise.

I just received gun parts from a major gun part online seller via FedEx today. Would like to see an actual policy somewhere. My guess is it was a social justice warrior store employee inventing their own policy.

Fedex is a joke to start with. I have seen and read about more instances of theft of firearms or related parts than any other carrier. I would rather walk my parts across the hot desert, butt naked, with no sun screen, than ship anything with them.

RE : Post #48

I would guess.......that the Corporate Office of FedEx might be interested.

And.......I'd be interested in knowing what the Corporate Office had to say (about the loss of business).

Aloha, Mark

And.......I'd be interested what the Corporate Office had to say (loss of business).

Aloha, Mark
By rights, none of the affiliated, or privately owned "Contractors" chains should have any authority to deviate from main company rules and regulations!
I would contact Corporate HQ and demand to know if it's accepted policy to deviate from set policy!

And.......I'd be interested in knowing what the Corporate Office had to say (about the loss of business).

Aloha, Mark
Nah, those of us complaining are insignificant compared to everyone else making them money and they don't wanna seem unwoke to the rest of the country.

sarcasm, sarcasm, sarcasm....

Jim Carrey Alrighty Then GIF by Ace Ventura

Last Edited:
Stopped into a FedEx Express (in Happy Valley, OR) to ship a rail extension (~3" in a small box) back to the manufacturer (Arms Republic). The cashier asked what was in the box, to which I replied "a metal rail." With obvious concern in his voice, he asked "Is it gun related?" Replying yes, I opened the box, and showed the extruded piece of metal, to which he stated:

FedEx's new policy no longer allows for gun parts to be shipped, and to have a nice day.

Hopefully this saves a few of you time and effort in getting things where they need to go.
Did you challenge them to show you the official corporate statement about that?. I've seen these people go from "can't do X" and expand it to "can't do X and X related accessories" all on their own.

elsie

The original post said gun parts, I assume the unserialized type that are perfectly legal to ship even USPS? If so, does FedEx now prohibit even these, or was it just an ignorant person at the counter misunderstanding the new rule?
The only thing I could find after a short search was the change for actual firearms, not parts. (And you're, naturally, correct USPS can be used for most parts and accessories.) So, unless there is an official company statement, I too would favor the "idiot employee" theory.

They will no longer ship firearms unless you have an FFL either. You cannot just send it to a dealer as a private party anymore.
Which is sad, because the law didn't change. One less carrier that will move firearms, albeit one with an already spotty record.

What about you take your gun or gun parts to a FedEx depot instead? My FFL received my long guns via FedEx not UPS. I did get a UPS shipping label for my JRA M14 return but a UPS depot is very close to my home so I returned to the UPS depot not a UPS Store.

Turns out the owner of that store was anti-gun so it was just his personal policy in effect.
That's what I would wonder. I mean... fedex was just at my home twice this week dropping off cases of ammo... clearly marked as such... from a 100% firearm retailer.

Firearm parts are a no-no, but they'll transport ya all the ammo (explosives) you want?

It seems like they wouldn't allow firearm related retailers to have fedex accounts if that was a general company wide policy (?)

Sounds more like a Karen move than policy, but I don't know chit from chenola when it comes to keeping up with fedex internal policies.

What about you take your gun or gun parts to a FedEx depot instead? My FFL received my long guns via FedEx not UPS. I did get a UPS shipping label for my JRA M14 return but a UPS depot is very close to my home so I returned to the UPS depot not a UPS Store.
A hub, or depot are the same thing. Just avoid the stores. I've had the FedEx hub at Salem airport ask but Tangent never. UPS hub on Salem Industrial has never asked. UPS stores just don't want you dropping off hazmat. My best results have been handing off packages to drivers. All my local drivers already know what I dabble in. Never once in my life has a driver ever asked me what's in the box.

I used to collect vintage Stereo gear you have no idea what these jokers all of them can do to a $1000.00 vintage turntable that has been packed in double boxes with 4" of foam then had 1/8" plywood slide inside the outer box on all sides. The poor thing looked like it was the ball in a RUGBY game played by the Australian National team and the Vikings cira 1100 AD. They paid the insurance but who cares its not like there are a whole bunch of that particular turntable laying around to purchase. One of the reasons I gave up on Vintage gear was all the crying when stuff showed up.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top