JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder if this will effect Haz-met? I've had both Fedex and UPS deliver signature required freight with out me signing anything.
From what I have seen and heard from others its very dependent on the driver and the day. UPS years ago left a pistol on my front porch. Sent one to Springfield Custom. Sent back ADULT SIGNATURE REQUIRED tag on it. Come back from the store and its laying on my porch.
I have been hearing others have the same thing happen for as long as they have been doing this. Guess some drivers just do not pay attention or just want to get the delivery. They must have to pretend someone signed on that box they carry????

Got this from Sig today in my email. Apparently FedEx with be scanning ID cards before releasing a package. Probably goes hand in hand with all the Anti 2A stuff FedEx is currently pushing.

5E2EC8DC-95B6-4C8C-A8E3-9C2B19A094DD.jpeg

I ordered something from sportsman's guide the other day and they normally ship FedEx with about 7 days to arrive. This time it has a FedEx tracking number but it comes up usps when you click on it. Estimate is 15 days this time. It's never taken that long. I'm thinking FedEx must have had to change it to usps due to the new policy? Just last week I got a fedex package from sportsman's guide with Normal delivery time.

I ordered something from sportsman's guide the other day and they normally ship FedEx with about 7 days to arrive. This time it has a FedEx tracking number but it comes up usps when you click on it. Estimate is 15 days this time. It's never taken that long. I'm thinking FedEx must have had to change it to usps due to the new policy? Just last week I got a fedex package from sportsman's guide with Normal delivery time.
FedEx Smartpost--they Fedex it to your local post office then have USPS make final delivery. Worst of both worlds.

Welp color me tickled. I bought a pistol from gunbroker over the weekend. It shipped out via FedEx on Tuesday. It was supposed to get here on Saturday. They've been pushing up the delivery date several times today. I just now got updated that it will be here tomorrow before 3pm. )

View attachment 1239564
I always get that from fed ex. sadly, the postal service always seems to be quickest for me.

FedEx Smartpost--they Fedex it to your local post office then have USPS make final delivery. Worst of both worlds.
UPS has or at least used to have their own version of that too. I HATED seeing anything coming that way. Package would get "here" in a couple days, then sit. At times I could have walked to where it was and walked back home a few times before it would move again. 🤬

UPS has or at least used to have their own version of that too. I HATED seeing anything coming that way. Package would get "here" in a couple days, then sit. At times I could have walked to where it was and walked back home a few times before it would move again. 🤬
Yup. UPS mail innovations. They still have it and it sucks just as badly as fedex smart post. Awhile back USPS addressed that and basically boiled it down to lower prioritization in their distribution networks. Meaning, USPS services had the priority moving through their networks and fedex/ups shipments had delays, "...until there is capacity in the system to move them along." [end direct quote]

Lower cost driven shipping options for certain types of accounts typically shipping smaller/lighter weight type packages.

I had ammo delivered with zero accountability. Just left it on the stoop.
Yeah. Fedex and UPS both. Any time it's signature required it's probably less than half the time if they even attempt to get a signature. UPS doesn't even knock or ring the bell. Fedex usually does, but they hardly ever stick around to get anyone to sign.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top