JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The WallyWorld in Hazel Dell stopped selling guns when covy hit. The ammo has trickled back in, but of course nothing you can shoot in a handgun. Except 22s. What's funny is anything that says bullets on it is locked on a shelf or in a special clear box. Even Sierra 140 gr. bullets for reloading.
Must be someone's going to throw them at someone.

In the last week all the camping gear is locked away now at the camas Walmart
Even in Camas. :(

We went to the Battle Ground McDee's last week and they had the combo locks on the bathroom doors. (?) I commented about that and they said it's not the homeless druggie types, it the high school teens getting in there and trashing the place. I guess "Parenting" isn't dead in ONLY the cities? :(

In the last week all the camping gear is locked away now at the camas Walmart
Now that I have LONG wondered why not. Those small cities of tents sure as hell were not paid for by the scum living in them. I know some idiots do donate tents thinking they are doing good but, I have long wondered how many of the damn things walk out the door of places selling them. Must be great for the people who make the damn things. Every time they clean out an encampment most of the tents are taken to a land fill and the "residents" just set up with a new one.

IMHO, WM did a D move.
Just like Dick's.
Up to them.
Though please note......you could see the decline over the past few yaers. So, it was somewhat understandable AND there was really no need to advertize the move (as Dick's did).

Yes.....it's sad.

Aloha, Mark

PS......Ask me if I care?
What Sam Waltan would have thought about it?
But, I do wonder......what his toughts would have been about the changing American norms.

Last Edited:
I hit like five bi marts and bought enough of the Win 6.5C 125 fmj hp and yea $22 a box just like old times !
I thought we were never going to see it again since I couldn't even get it on Gunbroker. I liked it because I didn't need to reload when all my guns shot it so well. Best group I ever shot was with it. 5 shots in one hole at 200 yards. I have been handloading for near 40 years and I saw no reason to do anything but buy factory 125 white box. I have not tried the new stuff but lets hope they changed nothing!

I thought we were never going to see it again since I couldn't even get it on Gunbroker. I liked it because I didn't need to reload when all my guns shot it so well. Best group I ever shot was with it. 5 shots in one hole at 200 yards. I have been handloading for near 40 years and I saw no reason to do anything but buy factory 125 white box. I have not tried the new stuff but lets hope they changed nothing!
I am with ya set one up with a old Nikon 4-12x40 bdc and anyone can hit plates out to 500 yards you have to love it ! A $1100 rifle with a $150 scope and $22 ammo it's like back in the day !!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top