JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welp color me tickled. I bought a pistol from gunbroker over the weekend. It shipped out via FedEx on Tuesday. It was supposed to get here on Saturday. They've been pushing up the delivery date several times today. I just now got updated that it will be here tomorrow before 3pm. )

Screenshot_20220713-220718.png

Troutdale is merely a rest stop. I've had packages go from Troutdale straight to Lacey. WA and back to Troutdale before making it out to me.
My wife shipped a priority item up to Washington from Beaverton. It went:
- Beaverton
- Troutdale
- Hawaii
- Troutdale
- Tacoma
- Seattle (destination)

Yea…FedEx can choke on a di** and die. I lost all faith in them years ago when their drivers started marking things as "attempted" to go home early or catch another smoke break all while leaving the item on the truck (or stealing it).

There is billions in firearms moving across the country - seems a great time for a smaller shipper to make a play for more business by being more rights friendly.

- Beaverton
- Troutdale
- Hawaii
- Troutdale
- Tacoma
- Seattle (destination)

Yea…FedEx can choke on a di** and die. I lost all faith in them years ago when their drivers started marking things as "attempted" to go home early or catch another smoke break all while leaving the item on the truck (or stealing it).

There is billions in firearms moving across the country - seems a great time for a smaller shipper to make a play for more business by being more rights friendly.
I had a pair of boots sipped from a seller in Vegas that went Vegs-Troutdale-Hawaii--Troutdale-Seatthell.

- Beaverton
- Troutdale
- Hawaii
- Troutdale
- Tacoma
- Seattle (destination)
Your wife can/could/should count herself LUCKY.

Huh?

Well, at least Los Angeles was avoided.

WTF?

Yeah, because......almost definitely.........the trains passing through there get broken into and stuff stolen out of them.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
As long as you actually have it. Signature required I am guessing. Some tracking numbers will show delivered but not arrive until the next day. As mentioned above, I got one "delivered" notification. Nothing anywhere around the house. I have a 500 foot long driveway with woods on both sides. The lazy driver threw the parcels in the brush at the end of my driveway and clicked "delievered." Two days later, DW saw something in the brush while walking the dog. Yup, that was "delivery" according to FedEx. They heard about it. Didn't happen again.

Just rteceived a pistol at my FFL yesterday that was delivered by FedEx. There are a lot of mailbox stores that choose not to deal with firearms but thats nothing new.

Can I just say I dont care what they say they wont ship cuz whether they know it or not they are anyway?
Has always worked for me. Now as mentioned before some day it may bite me. If I "lose" one I will be pissed if they refuse to pay but, look how many millions of packages just get where they are going every day? The one thing that would make me nervous is one going to someplace that is easy to see is for "guns". I would if possible leave out things in the address telling the workers its going to a gun shop or manufacturer if I could. Since those are of course the red flags for theft.

Now that I can see and would have no problem with. As no gun being shipped to me is not known to be going to me. Will be interesting to see if the UPS drivers will still be dropping the package off and driving away though. :s0140:
Last time I got some silver week ago it was signature required. I saw it was delivered so went to the office to get it. There is was laying on the counter. I asked the people in there "did they ask for a signature for this?". To which they all said no, he just dropped it on the counter and left. $500 worth of silver. It was tempting to call and say, hey, where is my packaged? :cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top