JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A guy on another forum from Longview, WA said the two Wal Marts there were cleared out of anything firearm related as of yesterday - including gun oil ! And he heard it was statewide with all stores as well.

Is this in fact reality?

Heck, who knows. The Portland stores aren't goi g to sell anything anymore so wouldn't surprise me that they pull certain anti woke equipment from the stores in warshington.

This keeps coming up for years. Different stores deciding to not sell guns. Always with some people over the top mad.:confused:
To me its a giant WTF cares? For years many lamented that the big chains were making it hard for the FFL's to compete. Now as chains drop guns the same people complain about that. For every large chain that stops more small places can sell and stay open.

Regarding Portland - the last two Walmarts in city limits will be closed and all employees let go by June 2nd.
Voters there getting just what the voted for. When they gripe about the stores going away and having to driver further to shop? They can look in the mirror for the why. The tax revenue lost is going to be FUN to watch the city leaders scramble to make up.

Even if the Walmart you visit has guns good luck finding someone in that department they had wait times long before wait times existed pretty sure they invented wait times for pretty much all of their wares lol

Even if the Walmart you visit has guns good luck finding someone in that department they had wait times long before wait times existed pretty sure they invented wait times for pretty much all of their wares lol
There is a lot of truth to this in the Walmarts in my area. Yes it's not limited to the gun dept., it's any department.

It's gotten worse since they started locking up so many products. In Everett, they lock up men's underwear and socks. Over in the ladies cosmetics dept., it's all under lock and key. They have a special register set up in that area, they want it paid for before you leave the dept. Yet the register often has no clerk attending. They have to be tracked down to unlock the cases. They are starting to get some buyer resistance to this practice; people don't want to have to spend so much time making a purchase. But what can Walmart (and other merchants) do? They are getting robbed blind by blatant, brazen thieves who are protected by fear of lawsuit and lack of law enforcement.

Back when I did shop at WM, I would just go behind the gun counter and someone would show up in seconds. I'd tell them what I wanted before they had a chance to lecture me about where I was "supposed" to be.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top