JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On a completely unrelated note. Wowsa there are way more iPhone settings than the last time I ever went through and messed with the settings!!!

I set it up where I can tap the back of the phone and the flashlight turns on, that is super neat and very handy!

I'm not trying to start a Russia/Ukrainian war thread. Just mad that Strelok Pro has vanished from the App Store. I haven't the faintest idea why this of all things gets banned because of sanctions? Can anyone explain this?

Was at the range today shooting the S with a newer member. He asked which calculator I use for ballistic data and I responded Strelok Pro. He immediately looked for it and it didn't show up. It literally auto filled as he started typing too. Google it and it comes up with a link to the App Store. Yet once the link redirects, it states it's no longer available.

Digging online sounds like sanctions?

WTF, how can software be sanctioned?

Are there other software sanctions that can help demonstrate what the hell happened here?

Thanks,

Reno
Dunno about that app but hawke optics used to have two excellent programs chairgun and Xact. They stopped supporting them but legacy versions are on the page below. I only used for airguns but I think works for anything if you put in BC and other data. The computer version had more graphs available than phone version but both are helpful. Might be worth checking out.

I set it up where I can tap the back of the phone and the flashlight turns on, that is super neat and very handy!
A group old guys at the local watering hole figured that out a couple weekends ago, you can spot them right away as they all have their flashlight on all the time. Wife and I had a chuckle wondering how long it would take them to figure out why their battery is dying so fast.

I noticed in the app/play stores that there are still a lot of Russian developer applications being offered, why are those not being banned???
We all know why, because they don't give a sh_t about the applications except when it comes to stuff pertaining to guns.

I only looked at this game because it looked like an obvious rip off from the Tremor franchise movies.
Check out the developer section.

IMG_7805.png

Last Edited:
I must be a little slow. I just found out that this isn't available anymore. I happen to have 6.9.1 for Android installed. Anyone want it?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top