JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Per friends, they've had online Orders cancelled due to the changes in WA State.
  • BenelliParts
  • Freedom Fighter Tactical
  • MidwayUSA
  • Optics Planet

It may not be all items for sale, but be aware the impact of SB 5078 is starting to be felt. If you're in need I suggest you get busy...

As an aside, I've read SB5078 and personally feel it will impact ammunition sales too.

Not in Wa but I second the idea of having what you need on hand. It's not even about what the law says anymore. It's what the majority party says it says.

I have enough whatever for the short term but have started to buy ammo again at the lower, but still inflated prices. I have some spares but it wouldn't hurt to buy a lower parts kit while it's not an issue.

the list goes FAR beyond the 4 vendors listed. There are many brands and vendors who are not shipping ANYTHING to WA anymore.

I tried to order just an FDE M-lok vertical foregrip over the weekend, and could not find a vendor that would actually ship one to WA. If someone knows a vendor that will, I would appreciate a private message with the info.

Inslee.
1683569817723.png

And the Washington Liberals and Dems.
1683569738457.png

Aloha, Mark

PS.....if you're a Liberal or Dem. Well, read the standard disclaimer below. Unless of course, if you DON'T LIKE your FREEDOM.

the list goes FAR beyond the 4 vendors listed. There are many brands and vendors who are not shipping ANYTHING to WA anymore.

I tried to order just an FDE M-lok vertical foregrip over the weekend, and could not find a vendor that would actually ship one to WA. If someone knows a vendor that will, I would appreciate a private message with the info.
Try Ebay..:)

Wish I could buy everything I thought I might need but after very recently coming off a year of workers comp/temp disability I just have more important things I need to spend money on like bills and can't afford to go in the hole further.

So… I am on the "I hope things change and get better" bandwagon cuz that's about all I have to go with.

Don't get me wrong I have mostly what I won't be able to get but I find myself not going shooting because I look at what it's going to cost me to replenish ammo that I've stored and it boggles my mind what a normal pre all this shooting trip would cost me today.

Best of luck to those that can afford it, I hope you find what you're looking for.

Wish I could buy everything I thought I might need but after very recently coming off a year of workers comp/temp disability I just have more important things I need to spend money on like bills and can't afford to go in the hole further.

So… I am on the "I hope things change and get better" bandwagon cuz that's about all I have to go with.

Don't get me wrong I have mostly what I won't be able to get but I find myself not going shooting because I look at what it's going to cost me to replenish ammo that I've stored and it boggles my mind what a normal pre all this shooting trip would cost me today.

Best of luck to those that can afford it, I hope you find what you're looking for.
Sorry to hear but welcome to FJB's economy. Hope you have at least one of the main three guns.

Not foreseeing this bizzarro reality, I always figured I could sell or trade a firearm but these new laws put a kink in legal transactions. Not even the Head Puppet in Charge is predicting a bright future or strong economy. What I see is people getting walked at work (Senior long-term employees like Joe, who we can't do without) or being forced out medically because management won't move them to a less physical area.

There will be an Adjustment. Not sure what it will look like but I am willing to take my chances for the better.

I don't understand, even if it wasn't from SB5078, most of the things I see that people are trying to buy (in this thread) are items that would be construed under the AWB to be parts that are used to construct an "assault weapon" so even if SB5078 has no bearing they could've just as easily canceled so they wouldn't be liable for selling you restricted items. Most of the online businesses I contacted are at a loss to know exactly what the law compasses, so out of fear they simply don't want to sell you anything. Surefire is still selling lights and similar items to people in Washington.

I don't understand, even if it wasn't from SB5078, most of the things I see that people are trying to buy (in this thread) are items that would be construed under the AWB to be parts that are used to construct an "assault weapon" so even if SB5078 has no bearing they could've just as easily canceled so they wouldn't be liable for selling you restricted items. Most of the online businesses I contacted are at a loss to know exactly what the law compasses, so out of fear they simply don't want to sell you anything. Surefire is still selling lights and similar items to people in Washington.
Which items/parts do you believe, specifically, are restricted by the letter of 1240?

It's my understanding that any part that of which would help with the construction of an "assault weapon"
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I know there are specifics that they listed within the text of the bill itself, but there is a shroud of vagueness that can be used to prosecute people.

There are no specifically prohibited parts. There are only parts which could be used to show constructive possession.

What are you going to do with an A2 flash hider? Install it on the muzzle you had threaded on a 223 bolt gun,? Nope, no problem there. Install it on your AR because you got sick of the side blast from the brake you had on it before. Nope, no problem, it was already an assault weapon. The only obvious scenario which seems troublesome would be if you took a semi-auto centerfire rifle like a Remington 740...
5e82684325aa189c50594bd25f5f69b960dfb9cff3288.jpg

... and threaded the muzzle, or put a vertical fore-grip on it (LOL), or did something else hilariously dumb with it. So if you put a flash hider on a 740, then yer fuxed.

It's gonna take a bit for people to read the bill closely and really understand it. After a while... it will be clear that most parts are no issue.

Something to consider here....

It ain't so much what a law actual says that is the issue.
( Although that is extremely important )

It is more of what a firearm or firearm parts company's lawyer says a given law means..
Andy

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR