JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wasn't Oswald the last guy to get a Mail Order Rifle delivered to his door legally? Or was that Curtain Rods?

The Feds because of the JFK shooting and Oswald getting a gun in the mail sparked the first line of liberal yes liberals it was a Democratic move a move to adjust how firearms are purchased. Prior to 1963 ( I was like 1.5yrs at the time lol ) you could get a firearm pretty much however you wanted to and shipped anywhere. People even picked them up at postoffices in the sticks. There is the thought Oswald could not have shot JFK if it was not for the mailman. Because they forget every drugstore, sports store, Sears and many more sold them around the corner ! Oswald didn't need Mail ordering.
If we truly look at the 1963's BS it was the beginning of real gun control in America. Now 50 years later they are still passing laws to punish law abiding and have stopped nothing by their laws. And Liberals are still lying to get there way. Adults back then never stopped or prevented the future we would live in. Now we are stuck with a uphill battled of unknown heights . That law in 1963 should have been reversed as it violated the 2nd Amendment .

DH out !

He knows the answer but does not want to state it as he wants the public to believe that anyone can go on the internet and have an assault weapon delivered to their doorstep without a background check.

tinfoilhat_zps3097bf07.jpg

Better than having a lead lined hat if you have not noticed the anti's propaganda trying to make 'internet sales' sound like anyone can buy a gun on the internet without a background check.

One of Muhammad Obama's main talking points for disarming us legal citizens is to "close the internet loophole", He honestly believes you can whip out the old visa card and have machine guns shipped to your door step..., And you don't need BG checks at gun shows... What a Fuktard!

All that effort to save us from ourselves on laws that already exist.

At least we will sleep good at night knowing terrorists will have a background check done before murdering people, Cuz I know them terrorists will follow du law.

http://sofrep.com/45079/fbi-san-bernadino-investigation-stymied-by-politics/#ixzz3tqK7ETgn

The FBI is said to be frightened of crossing the White House's party line while they attempt to investigate the San Bernardino shootings. After 9/11, and the more recent attacks in Paris, law enforcement officials served warrants, investigated known associates, and did what they needed to do to gather evidence and make arrests. Now, the FBI is afraid of investigating the mosque Farook attended, as Obama's priority seems to be avoiding anti-Muslim backlash. All Director Comey can do is plead with the White House to allow his agents to properly investigate the crime.

What?!?!?!?! I can get firearms delivered straight to my door from,say, Amazon? Wow. Didn't know that. What rock have I been living under? FBI sez it- it's got to be true, right?

So when the Feds close loopholes that don't exist, does that mean nothing happens? Gun show loophole is a myth. We must pick up internet guns at an FFL already.

Let them close those "loopholes." They'd be wasting their efforts.

So when the Feds close loopholes that don't exist, does that mean nothing happens? Gun show loophole is a myth. We must pick up internet guns at an FFL already.

Let them close those "loopholes." They'd be wasting their efforts.

My fear is that their effort to close loopholes will actually hide something far more insidious than just mandatory background checks. It's a tactic they use all the time - think Obamacare - we get to learn what's actually in it after it's passed. I think we do have big reason to be concerned as he knows he doesn't have the full support of Congress OR the American people. He's going to do what he can to get his way, and won't let pesky things like the Constitution get in his way :mad:

Well You can't say it never happens?
There's always that strange exception.

I bought a rifle with a pistol grip, folding stock and bayonet lug. That takes 15 and 30 round magazines.
And It's likely the gun has jumped from of a plain into a war zone. And killed some ''not so nice'' Germans in it's past.:rolleyes:

And it was delivered to my door in a cardboard box.

Last Edited:
Well You can't say it never happens?
There's always that strange exception.

I bought a rifle with a pistol grip, folding stock and bayonet lug. That takes 15 and 30 round magazines.
And It's likely the gun has jumped from of a plain into a war zone. And killed some ''not so nice'' Germans in it's past.:rolleyes:

This was delivered to my door in the cardboard box you see here.

Yeah, but in order for that to occur you had to go through a more extensive process than if you bought it at a gun store - NCIS (FBI) background check, proof of marksmanship/safe firearms handling or a CC license & proof of ID that you are a US citizen & live in the state being shipped to verified by a notary public.

We all know they weren't talking about CMP sales, which can't be much more than .01% of all online firearms transfers.

You could still own a full auto firearm after 1934 and still have it shipped to your door in the mail, but the $200.00 tax stamp was a lot of money for the average Joe back then.

My fear is that their effort to close loopholes will actually hide something far more insidious than just mandatory background checks. It's a tactic they use all the time - think Obamacare - we get to learn what's actually in it after it's passed. I think we do have big reason to be concerned as he knows he doesn't have the full support of Congress OR the American people. He's going to do what he can to get his way, and won't let pesky things like the Constitution get in his way :mad:

This is basically all legislation. It's another example of the runaway corruption of our politicians & government. They try to amend bills with totally unrelated or at best a severe stretch to the related substance of a bill as well as Riders which can include anything.

Somehow the legislative process in DC & all 50 states has been perverted to enable use of the commerce clause to group criminal offenses with civil & mercantile law. Enabling politicians (and corporations who buy their elections) to make honest humans into criminals via legal fiat. Rule of law under our original constitution (based on the Magna Carta & common law) has been usurped for well over 100 years. There's no telling if or when the people will ever have the freedom enjoyed previously.

The intentional consequences of shutting down internet sales include
- most places no longer have a LGS. Those are few, and getting fewer.
- cites can regulate businesses. No gunshop within 1000' of a school or day care. Given all the at home day care, how many LGS could be in your town?
- cites/counties and states can add sales taxes.
- many, if not almost all, small businesses have to take plastic from their customers - those companies which process plastic have and do limit sales - so you want to take Visa with Square? No gun sales. That forces a cash economy. And paying with cash makes you suspicious.

Orwelldiagrammed.jpg

http://www.openculture.com/2013/09/george-orwells-1984-free-ebook-audio-book-study-resources.html

So I went today on the Cabelas website to order a Ruger Mini 14 delivered right to my door.
I called customer service and told them what I wanted. They must be having a Christmas party there as they ask me to repeat my request over the speaker phone I heard so many people laughing I figure they must be having a party. As to my firearm guess I will have to call back the operator must have found something funny at the party too as she couldnt stop laughing oh well I will call later today. Cant wait for the Ruger to get her Fedex :)

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews