JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Parents showing up to school council meetings concerned about sexually graphic books in school libraries: terrorists

2A supporters: terrorists

White people with a sense of national pride: terrorists

Christians: terrorists

Actual terrorists that committed terrorists acts: some people who did some things

Terrorists slipping through our southern border: asylum seekers

Good to know our tax dollars are benefiting the majority of tax payers in this country... :s0125: :s0066:

This is the only country I've ever seen where people are made to feel ashamed for being patriotic.

In other countries the statues and the flags are everywhere and nobody is upset about it. I'm not talking about tin pot dictatorships either.

Parents showing up to school council meetings concerned about sexually graphic books in school libraries: terrorists

2A supporters: terrorists

White people with a sense of national pride: terrorists

Christians: terrorists

Actual terrorists that committed terrorists acts: some people who did some things

Terrorists slipping through our southern border: asylum seekers

Good to know our tax dollars are benefiting the majority of tax payers in this country... :s0125: :s0066:

Everyone thinks that killing the goose that lays golden eggs will make them even more wealthy over just patiently harvesting the eggs over time……

200.gif
Cymbalism

200.gif
Extremist Cymbals

Have they raided their homes, arrested them and thrown them in the gulag without charges?
I don't know? Why are you moving goalposts? All its pointing out are that there are more than just "right wing extremists" in the FBI documents. And they're currently unclassified. Classified documents and such probably would tell you more, and maybe they did but State DAs refuse to prosecute or some such?

I don't know? Why are you moving goalposts? All its pointing out are that there are more than just "right wing extremists" in the FBI documents. And they're currently unclassified. Classified documents and such probably would tell you more, and maybe they did but State DAs refuse to prosecute or some such?
Just pointing out that they are protected while right wings are not.

Just pointing out that they are protected while right wings are not.
Maybe it depends more on the State where things happens. The FBI thing is for nationwide, so certainly some States throw right wings under the bus and pave over them and so forth.. other States might do the opposite but we don't hear much about them because of media bias, other than maybe "police brutality/violence"?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top