JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's actually just a circle, if you look at it from far enough away.
Only in the sense that the far left and the far right are equally toxic that they become the same. Ive heard it called the Horseshoe Theory.
I still think a linear description is easier to explaine though.

A similar way to describe the spectrum is with the Overton Window where the farther from political center the window is open the more unstable society is.

Only in the sense that the far left and the far right are equally toxic that they become the same. Ive heard it called the Horseshoe Theory.
I still think a linear description is easier to explaine though.

A similar way to describe the spectrum is with the Overton Window where the farther from political center the window is open the more unstable society is.
Uncle Ted (K) was both the farthest left ,and farthest right that you could possibly be. I base my circle spectrum theory on his views and ideas.

They have the same list for leftist, where many of the common phrases or symbols are now considered by the fbi to indicate potential domestic terrorism.

They arent just after the far right with their thin blue line and gadsden flags, but also leftist with their acab graffiti and sabocat tattoos.

Please notice that I did not mention anyone or anything like Left or Right in my post which you quoted.
Andy

This is part of the reason I do not display ANY kind of sticker flag or what ever on any of my vehicles nor do I display a Flag on my house. No reason to advertise anything I am connected with or not with. I believe in letting it be a BIG SURPRISE when they find out.

How many of those fbi declared terrorist from antifa and Peta have gotten hefty prison sentences?

Like those evil J6 terrorist who were let into the capital by police or those evil proud boys who scared all those mostly peaceful rioters in Portland and Seattle. 🤷‍♂️ Definitely equal justice displayed

Make of those what you will :s0092:

Yeah but did any of those people get years in prison?

I know there were quite a bit of antifa kids arrested for the riots, err uh mostly peaceful protest, in portland that the DA just didn't really prosecute.

Yeah but did any of those people get years in prison?

I know there were quite a bit of antifa kids arrested for the riots, err uh mostly peaceful protest, in portland that the DA just didn't really prosecute.
Like I said before, I don't know.. How many "right wing extremists" got "years in prison", nationwide? :rolleyes: only a few I could find and mostly for Jan 6th?

Edit. The media sure doesn't seem to want to publish that kind of data for either side unless it's to further specific narratives.

Edit 2. You'd think if the media is all in on helping a specific narrative of police brutality and the injustice of mass incarceration and unjust sentences, that they'd publish the data for their pet groups...

Last Edited:

6 people in Atlanta, 11 people in San Diego. 300 people nationally across 29 states (10.3 people per state). 317 total over a "summer of love"

Over 1200 people charged with involvement in J6 insurrection over a 1 day event.

of 550 cases in Portlands "mostly peaceful" protests only 133 were considered for charges while the city of Portland literally announced political amnesty for rioters committing certain crimes committed in the act of rioting.

6 people in Atlanta, 11 people in San Diego. 300 people nationally across 29 states (10.3 people per state). 317 total over a "summer of love"

Over 1200 people charged with involvement in J6 insurrection over a 1 day event.

of 550 cases in Portlands "mostly peaceful" protests only 133 were considered for charges while the city of Portland literally announced political amnesty for rioters committing certain crimes committed in the act of rioting.
Well, there is a *slight* difference between one mob attempting to overthrow democracy, and another mob standing outside a courthouse hollering and breaking windows.

But if we ignore that *slight* detail, and pretend these apples and oranges are indeed both apples…sure? Yeah, smashing windows and looting is identical to an attempted overthrow of our democracy. (Insert rolling eyes emoji here)

How many "right wing extremists" got "years in prison", nationwide?
Tim McVeigh did a few years before they disposed of him. I think the guy who shot up the Philly synagogue did some time too. Not sure about Eric Rudolph. Presumably he did. Those are the only examples that strike me immediately, other than the Jan6tards.

Well, there is a *slight* difference between one mob attempting to overthrow democracy, and another mob standing outside a courthouse hollering and breaking windows.

But if we ignore that *slight* detail, and pretend these apples and oranges are indeed both apples…sure? Yeah, smashing windows and looting is identical to an attempted overthrow of our democracy. (Insert rolling eyes emoji here)
yeah, not everything is what they say it is with the "mostly peaceful" protesters cause.

Not to mention Kapitolschutzstaffel Einsatzgruppen SHOVING people into the building... one dude they just arrested was trying to tell people to get OUT before it escalated.

P*ss on the Amerikanischegestapo and all who leghump them.

That's a bogus narrative of January 6th. If they were really trying to "overthrow" "democracy" then why no deaths? No guns?

Just a bunch of people out voicing their frustration with the system. They were urged to go into the capital by a guy who has yet to see the inside of a prison and were let in by capital police.

There are plenty examples of actual coup d'états around the globe. J6 was not one of those.

Plus I'm pretty sure there leftist groups that stormed the capital for their beliefs and none faced/faces prison time.

First, how do you overthrow "democracy" when democracy is a process of governing. If you don't know by now that we are constitutional Republic than I'm sorry, but you don't grasp the subject at hand!

Second, smashing windows in a courthouse is a crime, walking through the People's House is not.

Third, please don't ever call the United States of America a "democracy" again as that is a far left tactic used to erase or history!

BTW, Wikileaks just went Vegas Jackpot. Wonder what sordid bits about Fascist Bureau of Intimidation we'll find there?

Grab it quick, who knows how long before the server gets Epsteined...

First, how do you overthrow "democracy" when democracy is a process of governing. If you don't know by now that we are constitutional Republic than I'm sorry, but you don't grasp the subject at hand!
America is a constitutional democratic republic. Its not a pure republic because you and i can vote for new laws. Thats the democratic part. But you vote for representatives too, right? Thats the representative republic part. But we are in no shape or form a pure republic. Not even close. Unless you want to give up your current rights of a voter, we can never become a pure republic. But if that's something you want, perhaps you would be happier in a true republic, like iraq.

Second, smashing windows in a courthouse is a crime, walking through the People's House is not.
The first person into the house smashed a window to get in. So by your own point, thats a crime.
Third, please don't ever call the United States of America a "democracy" again as that is a far left tactic used to erase or history!
This is hyperbole right? Youll be really upset to learn i was raised and educated in one of the most conservative states in america, in a very conservative private school (one founded specifically to circumvent brown vs board of ed to put into perspective of how conservative). Guess what? My very conservative teachers taught us we are not a republic but a "presidential democratic republic". I think where your confused is that it's actually a far right tactic to claim we were never a democracy, the far right hates the word so much they want nothing to do with it. Despite reality begging to differ.

That's a bogus narrative of January 6th. If they were really trying to "overthrow" "democracy" then why no deaths? No guns?
People did die, and there were pipe bombs on the scene and caches of guns across the river. Again, your narrative of January 6th appears to be the bogus one.

Just a bunch of people out voicing their frustration with the system. They were urged to go into the capital by a guy who has yet to see the inside of a prison and were let in by capital police.

As for overthrowing democracy, the election is the democratic process for choosing a new president. storming congress in an attempt to prevent the previously peaceful transition of power was the attempted overthrow of democracy. You dont need guns to overthrow a democracy, just a mob. And for "they were urged to go into the capital by a guy who has yet to see the inside of a prison". Well that guy is sitting on what is it, 91 felony indictments? Im glad you put "has yet to see". Big emphasis on "yet". As to "let in by capital police", 138 of those capital police were injured that day "letting them in". Youve got a lot of very suspicious narratives going on here…

There are plenty examples of actual coup d'états around the globe. J6 was not one of those.
No one ever said the word coup, thats just your straw man.
Plus I'm pretty sure there leftist groups that stormed the capital for their beliefs and none faced/faces prison time.
Im pretty sure you just fabricated that claim. Just because trump says something, you know that doesnt mean its true right?

America is a constitutional democratic republic. Its not a pure republic because you and i can vote for new laws. Thats the democratic part. But you vote for representatives too, right? Thats the representative republic part. But we are in no shape or form a pure republic. Not even close. Unless you want to give up your current rights of a voter, we can never become a pure republic. But if that's something you want, perhaps you would be happier in a true republic, like iraq.

The first person into the house smashed a window to get in. So by your own point, thats a crime.

This is hyperbole right? Youll be really upset to learn i was raised and educated in one of the most conservative states in america, in a very conservative private school (one founded specifically to circumvent brown vs board of ed to put into perspective of how conservative). Guess what? My very conservative teachers taught us we are not a republic but a "presidential democratic republic". I think where your confused is that it's actually a far right tactic to claim we were never a democracy, the far right hates the word so much they want nothing to do with it. Despite reality begging to differ.

People did die, and there were pipe bombs on the scene and caches of guns across the river. Again, your narrative of January 6th appears to be the bogus one.

As for overthrowing democracy, the election is the democratic process for choosing a new president. storming congress in an attempt to prevent the previously peaceful transition of power was the attempted overthrow of democracy. You dont need guns to overthrow a democracy, just a mob. And for "they were urged to go into the capital by a guy who has yet to see the inside of a prison". Well that guy is sitting on what is it, 91 felony indictments? Im glad you put "has yet to see". Big emphasis on "yet". As to "let in by capital police", 138 of those capital police were injured that day "letting them in". Youve got a lot of very suspicious narratives going on here…

No one ever said the word coup, thats just your straw man.

Im pretty sure you just fabricated that claim. Just because trump says something, you know that doesnt mean its true right?
The only person that died was Ashli Babbitt. Might wanna looked how she died.🤷‍♂️

And what are you talking about with the Trump said stuff? I don't rely on big mouth Trump for news, lol.

"For the third time since Monday's Nashville shooting, protesters have stormed a state capitol building" from linked article

Name 1 democracy overthrown by a crowd of a few thousand people. I'd love to read up on that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top