JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I would have known I could get one through the mail I could have saved a 2 hr round trip yesterday over a snowy pass!
Dang you Davidson's! Shaking_Fist_emoticon.gif You didn't tell me!

Last Edited:
Hey, I think this is great....I 've been wondering where I could shop on line with this so called ordering guns on line without a background check., all the FFL happy horse dung...WHO Knew the Director of the FBI and I had something in Common. I feel so much less ignorant today than yesterday.

Brutus out

The scarier part of this is Lindsey Graham didn't know either.

Brutus Out
That's another one that should be unemployed...

Imagine if ignorance was grounds to have ones political tenure terminated.... Imagine what the legislative body would look like... At all levels of the government??? Imagine having only intelligent, well grounded individuals as our political leaders? That'd be like turning the clock back 240 years!

People that stupid should lose their job after stating something so idiotic.
He is supposed to be an effing professional and know the full spectrum of the law. Hes the damn FBI director. :mad:

It all starts at the top and the apples do not fall from the tree. Barry is indeed the smartest guy in the room... which is easy to do when you surround yourself with staff more incompetent than himself.

Last Edited:
Clearly the man never worked up from the trenches, this happens all over now in America. It's like the wife's job, she's been in the biz for about 26 years, worked her way up to middle management, and likes it there. They bring in "Management" (in title only) above her, and at the corporate level, that never started at the bottom. They come up with the dumbest ideas, and have little knowledge of the basics. They just use their college degrees to walk in and mess thing up half the time.

Why would you expect a guy that never started at the bottom to know the basic laws?

Clearly the man never worked up from the trenches, this happens all over now in America. It's like the wife's job, she's been in the biz for about 26 years, worked her way up to middle management, and likes it there. They bring in "Management" (in title only) above her, and at the corporate level, that never started at the bottom. They come up with the dumbest ideas, and have little knowledge of the basics. They just use their college degrees to walk in and mess thing up half the time.

Why would you expect a guy that never started at the bottom to know the basic laws?

Sound exactly like the Army; they bring in 2LT's and the NCO's have to try to teach them how to do their own job and how to be a Soldier. I think most officers have at least a dozen "Good Idea Fairies" on their shoulder at any given time.

Ray

If I remember correctly, when you receive a rifle through the C M P program, it's delivered to you residence.
Yes, it is. However, the CMP has all of your information just as if you bought it from a dealer. The other side of the coin is that you have to be a member of a shooting club that participates in CMP sanctioned matches, and it helps immensely if you have a CMP competitors number. CMP is chartered by Congress and all rifle sales are governed by certain rules. Joe Q. Public cannot just order firearms from CMP for delivery to their home.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top