JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, short version for those not wanting to watch the video, recently declassified FBI docs outline how the FBI is using pro2A symbols to label people as potential domestic terrorists.

Note: There IS a caveat that the symbols by themselves should not be taken as evidence of domestic terrorism affiliation as "some people use them to represent their historical context" or something to that effect, but IMO sounds more like a "get out of jail free" card they added to cover their bureaucratic behinds when they get called out on it.

1000002380.png

The far left has been reappropriating conservative symbols as hate speech or whatever for a while now.

So, short version for those not wanting to watch the video, recently declassified FBI docs outline how the FBI is using pro2A symbols to label people as potential domestic terrorists.

Note: There IS a caveat that the symbols by themselves should not be taken as evidence of domestic terrorism affiliation as "some people use them to represent their historical context" or something to that effect, but IMO sounds more like a "get out of jail free" card they added to cover their bureaucratic behinds when they get called out on it.

View attachment 1776165
What pro 2a symbols are suspect to them?

I think I saw one of these terrorist's trucks.

1701846119847.png

Last Edited:
bout 15 years ago now FBI had a flyer about lone wolf terrorist
signs were
always paying in cash
buying baby formula with cash ( i sh!t you not)
NRA or American flag décor

Well, apparently that puts me on the radar. Revolutionary War avatar, distressed American Flag appliqués on the ole SUV rear windows, a God fearing Constitutionalist…. And an ole white guy just for effect…

Yup, must be an enemy of the state….

:s0140:

Not a surprise.

Signs , symbols , logos , mottos , etc....
Can all be taken out of context or twisted and spun to fit someone's ideas or agenda.

Which is ironic since we are told not to judge a whole group by the actions of only a few selected individuals within a group....
Yet , it is seemingly okay , acceptable and approved to do so with pro 2nd Amendment / Firearm groups as well as patriotic groups.
Andy

Not a surprise.

Can all be taken out of context or twisted and spun to fit someone's ideas or agenda.

Which is ironic since we are told not to judge a whole group by the actions of only a few selected individuals within a group....
Yet , it is seemingly okay , acceptable and approved to do so with pro 2nd Amendment / Firearm groups as well as patriotic groups.
Andy
Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Not a surprise.

Andy

Rules for thee and not for me, coupled with a delusional predilection towards projection…. straight out of, "Rules for Radicals".

Not a surprise.

Andy
They have the same list for leftist, where many of the common phrases or symbols are now considered by the fbi to indicate potential domestic terrorism.

They arent just after the far right with their thin blue line and gadsden flags, but also leftist with their acab graffiti and sabocat tattoos.

They have the same list for leftist, where many of the common phrases or symbols are now considered by the fbi to indicate potential domestic terrorism.

They arent just after the far right with their thin blue line and gadsden flags, but also leftist with their acab graffiti and sabocat tattoos.
I been a duh-mestic terrywrist since 7th grade.

artworks-000216466935-ddgths-t500x500.jpg

For me it was always the cliche circle A.

That's the grand design, be able to jam up ANY individual who becomes Inconvenient to The Regime at will. Hell, you have one of the CIA's pet propagandists (Nuland's husband who writes for Washington (Com)Post) openly calling in print for a Julius Caesaring of Trump... which is still a Federal offense but won't be prosecuted because laws are only to be enforced for The RIGHT People and against Everybody Else.

Have they listed BLM and Antifa logos on their list?

That's the grand design, be able to jam up ANY individual who becomes Inconvenient to The Regime at will. Hell, you have one of the CIA's pet propagandists (Nuland's husband who writes for Washington (Com)Post) openly calling in print for a Julius Caesaring of Trump... which is still a Federal offense but won't be prosecuted because laws are only to be enforced for The RIGHT People and against Everybody Else.
I found this

And it's early, but are you saying that Kagan is calling for Trump to be murdered like Caesar was? Full disclosure: The article I linked is long and boring so I ended up skimming a bunch of it so may have missed him saying Trump needed to be killed. Or it may have been another source that I missed
And I'm guessing that's the implication because accursing Trump of having asperations to be like Caesar wouldn't be prosecutable

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top