JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
image.jpeg

People that stupid should lose their job after stating something so idiotic.
He is supposed to be an effing professional and know the full spectrum of the law. Hes the damn FBI director. :mad:

Would you expect any less form a guy that got help from Schumer to become US Attorney for southern district of NY and US Deputy Attorney General?

Ray

You used to be able to get firearms in the mail, and in some states there are cases of FFL's shipping to homes. I dont have all the particulars . But seems in this context its thinking anyone in the USA at home can order a firearm and get it delivered to their door step. Scary such a high level knows nothing but of course they don't follow us pesky citizens laws anyways.

You used to be able to get firearms in the mail, and in some states there are cases of FFL's shipping to homes. I dont have all the particulars . But seems in this context its thinking anyone in the USA at home can order a firearm and get it delivered to their door step. Scary such a high level knows nothing but of course they don't follow us pesky citizens laws anyways.
Looks like back in the early 60's the Post Office made it harder to get one so its been awhile.

I suppose that technically a same state private transaction in a state that allows non-FFL private transaction could be carried out via a shipping service. (You would be fool to do it unless the person was known to you)

This is a far cry from "ordering a gun on the Internet"

I have encountered several LEOs over the years who are woefully misinformed about the laws. This guy however . . .

But, when I do buy a gun on the interwebs I get it shipped right to me! Doesn't everyone do it that way?

Oh wait I have that special license thing that they take my money from me every three years...I forgots...;)

This is the same guy that runs the agency that lost the third shooter and allowed the media to corrupt the crime scene!?!?!?!?!? Accidents . . . You decide.
Next time you see him look closely for the ear piece that is directly connected to the attorney generalette's office!!!!!!

Sheldon

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top