JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, color me shocked.

ATF breaks the law and is stoopid enough to brag about it On video no less
Hopefully this will result in a major cut in funding resulting in the layoffs of all those people whose sole job is removing staples and straightening out documents
And... Since I'm fantasizing anyway, the arrest and imprisonment of every director of the ATF AND every Assistant director who had anything to do with this illegal activity followed by a bonfire of every paper record plus a secret detonation of an EMP device that will wipe out every database in the ATF before they can send the data anywhere.
If only...

DftE5ZLWAAAVNgC.jpeg

I have used multiple databases over the years, Oracle, DB2, Sysbase when it was availale many years ago, PostgreSQL, MySQL. They are all searchable. Probably one of the main key values is the weapon's serial number among other attributes.

OK, never having used an Adobe database, I just looked it up. There is no Adobe database. You create one from the usual products. This is from adobe.com:

s_ncs_install_db_select_engine.png

I've used every one of these database products and there is nothing preventing someone with SQL admin access from querying any one of them. Adobe probably turned off the ColdFusion UI's access to the database.

I have used multiple databases over the years, Oracle, DB2, Sysbase when it was availale many years ago, PostgreSQL, MySQL. They are all searchable. Probably one of the main key values is the weapon's serial number among other attributes.
Yep, only thing between the database being searchable or not is his ignorance. Your info is just an SQL query away.

"(3)regulations providing for effective receipt and secure storage of firearms relinquished by or seized from persons described in subsection (d)(8) or (g)(8) of section 922.

No such rule or regulation prescribed after the date of the enactment of the Firearms Owners' Protection Act may require that records required to be maintained under this chapter or any portion of the contents of such records, be recorded at or transferred to a facility owned, managed, or controlled by the United States or any State or any political subdivision thereof, nor that any system of registration of firearms, firearms owners, or firearms transactions or dispositions be established.

Nothing in this section expands or restricts the Secretary's [1] authority to inquire into the disposition of any firearm in the course of a criminal investigation"

Maybe SAF, GOA, FPC, NRA-ILA ought to bring a suit against the ATF for violating 18 USC 926? :rolleyes:

They keep the records,had a local LEO at my door the other day,he said the ATF told him I bought a pistol in 2006 from a local shop,and did I still own it?I had sold it to a friend 11 years ago in a private party sale,turned out someone found it by the roadside,no crime attached to it,and they just wanted to make sure the rightful owner got his gun back...I called him,and turns out he had been looking for it,he got it back,no issues...We have 2A friendly LEOS around here,but it was scary that they had 17 year old transaction records at the ATF..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top