JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"And Willamette Week? :s0140: At least it's not the potland mercury I guess"

How about a link to the Sheriff's office? No questionable media involved.
you know, you should be just a little skeptical of what you hear, pretty easy to verify.

Douglas County Sheriff's Office

I don't have a link? I don't need a link as I haven't posted any unsubstantiated info. And I AM skeptical! Boy am I skeptical!!

Loaded up and ready to go. It's amazing how much stuff one can collect in a lifetime. Don't really realize it until your told that you need to be ready to go at anytime. I live just north of hwy 211 about halfway between Sandy and Estacada. The south side of the hwy is already level 3 and is pretty much empty. Stuffed as much crap as we could in my 30' RV and a 12' enclosed traile behind two trucks. We will have to abandon my wife's new car as we have no driver. The smoke is so thick I can't go outside anymore it makes my eyes water so bad I can't see. There is also a fine mist of light ash falling. Also just got off the phone with my insurance company. The wife has us covered there. If anything does happen we will get paid out more then the property was last appraised for. We're waiting for long as we can to go. We really have no place to go other the a friends house in Bend. Everyone else we know are in the same boat as us.

Any news on the riverside fire
Loaded up and ready to go. It's amazing how much stuff one can collect in a lifetime. Don't really realize it until your told that you need to be ready to go at anytime. I live just north of hwy 211 about halfway between Sandy and Estacada. The south side of the hwy is already level 3 and is pretty much empty. Stuffed as much crap as we could in my 30' RV and a 12' enclosed traile behind two trucks. We will have to abandon my wife's new car as we have no driver. The smoke is so thick I can't go outside anymore it makes my eyes water so bad I can't see. There is also a fine mist of light ash falling. Also just got off the phone with my insurance company. The wife has us covered there. If anything does happen we will get paid out more then the property was last appraised for. We're waiting for long as we can to go. We really have no place to go other the a friends house in Bend. Everyone else we know are in the same boat as us.
Good luck we wish you well on your evac adventure and hope you can return to a untouched house.

My prayers go out for all my people in Oregon & Washington. It breaks my heart that the State of Jefferson where I grew up is burning down. So many places I remember as a kid and young adult have been destroyed. My hometown of Ashland came very closely to burning to the ground and I don't think they are in the clear yet with that massive fire raging down there.

Times like this I am glad I live on the Eastern seaboard where it rains heavy in the Summer . I wish I could send some of the rains here in the Carolinas over your way. It breaks my heart to see Oregon & Washington burn and when it burns, it definitely is burning part of my soul.

My parents and brother I am worried about as they are in SW part of Portland and there is a fire growing very quickly over there in the Beaverton hills. Of course, if Portland and Beaverton have to evacuate that will be a crisis like nothing we have seen before since Hurricane Katrina.

Hoping these fires get put out quickly and everyone is safe and doesn't have to endure loss of property and loved ones.

Such a sad day for me to see this. First we have to put up with all chaos from the terrorists in Portland and Seattle and now this :( Praying to God for mercy upon the Pacific Northwest.

The situation isn't good for your family in Beaverton / SW Portland but it isn't dire.
Best of luck, stay safe!

Just got word of armed patrols in Sublimity because of rampant looting last night. Several were caught and hauled off by Marion Co Sheriff. I hope they were treated nicely waiting for the police..............NOT!

Not looking good in Clackamas County with the Riverside fire .. Fire is approaching the city of Estacada and I fear Estacada (a pretty good size suburb) could be in dire danger..

Just got word of armed patrols in Sublimity because of rampant looting last night. Several were caught and hauled off by Marion Co Sheriff. I hope they were treated nicely waiting for the police..............NOT!
i have good friends in that new subdivision in sublimity. i may go secure their house for them tonight if i can even get there.

This is bad info that is dangerous to spread. Per FBI:

"Seemingly unrelated arsonists" then... :rolleyes:

riot.jpeg

Someone caught in the act of committing arson, in this content and these circumstances, should indeed pay with their life. Period.

I would not be surprised if there were a concerted effort by some group setting these fires. My BS tolerance factor has diminished to zero. It's time to end the chaos that's been going on since Spring...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top