JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"The Biden administration has ordered family members of U.S. government employees to leave Belarus.

The State Department issued the order Monday, citing growing concerns about a Russianmilitary buildup along the border with Ukraine. "

The fan has been turned on, now we are just waiting on the manure.

11051789_1180025372011438_5038830142183389588_n.jpg

Putin will have this wrapped up in a week once they begin. I doubt any other countries are going to get directly involved in helping the Ukrainians out. Once it starts it is going to go really fast, IMHO.

Putin will have this wrapped up in a week once they begin. I doubt any other countries are going to get directly involved in helping the Ukrainians out. Once it starts it is going to go really fast, IMHO.
Ukraine army does stand a chance against Putin. And Ukraine is not a member of NATO.

Ukraine army does stand a chance against Putin. And Ukraine is not a member of NATO.
Unless we have given them a bunch of our better equipment and trained them well on how to use it, they don't stand much of a chance. My guess is a truce is called pretty quickly once Russia demolishes a few of their bigger cities. If I am wrong we are going to have a heck of a show because there will be a ton of video.

Russia is trying to get Ukraine to mass its troops out in the open to protect their borders, so far they haven't done that, which is a smart move, let them come into Ukraine hundreds of miles then ambush them around the clutter of the populated areas.

I don't see why we should waste our collective blood and treasure on them. We've been at constant war for half my life and it's time to let other countries fight their own battles

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top