JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
much ado about nada. a couple months from now, we'll be distracted by some other made-up crisis. and just as likely none of our business.

Cases like that make me think we should be supplying the Ukrainians with incendiary munitions. When Babushka back home sees that the kids who surrender get treated well but those who deliberately murder civilians get burned alive with napalm...

Thank Dumbass Biden for causing all of this.

Pulling US crude and down stream products from the world market caused this spike in oil prices.

The spike in prices for Russian oil is financing all of this.
Putin is smart to be doing this when the rest of the world is paying the bill.

I've been back in Florida for a week or so. Haven't watched a lick of news (or Democrat Leftist boot licking) and don't miss it a bit......

Did hear Putin is targeting civilians.....Thank you Joe Biden.

Thank Dumbass Biden for causing all of this.

Pulling US crude and down stream products from the world market caused this spike in oil prices.

The spike in prices for Russian oil is financing all of this.
Putin is smart to be doing this when the rest of the world is paying the bill.

I've been back in Florida for a week or so. Haven't watched a lick of news (or Democrat Leftist boot licking) and don't miss it a bit......

Did hear Putin is targeting civilians.....Thank you Joe Biden.
Let me make this perfectly clear, because words matter.

Putin caused this, not Biden. His troops invaded under his orders.

Biden is enabling Putin, but it is all Putin's doing. Is Biden and his entire cabinet and administration completely incompetent and making mistakes at every possible moment? Yes, yes indeed. But the one thing none of Biden's sycophants nor Biden himself did was order Putin to invade Ukraine.

Putin is not smart, either. He is no better a leader than our current band of merry transgenders. He is ambitious, petulant, elitist, and drunk with power. He will not survive this from his own people. They will eventually Ras-Putin him, i.e. bag him, club him, stab him, and drown him in the river. Things are about to get medieval in Russia as their economy ceases to exist.

Just hope he keeps his nukes in the barn when he gets REALLY desperate and frustrated.

Let me make this perfectly clear, because words matter.

Putin caused this, not Biden. His troops invaded under his orders.

Biden is enabling Putin, but it is all Putin's doing. Is Biden and his entire cabinet and administration completely incompetent and making mistakes at every possible moment? Yes, yes indeed. But the one thing none of Biden's sycophants nor Biden himself did was order Putin to invade Ukraine.

Putin is not smart, either. He is no better a leader than our current band of merry transgenders. He is ambitious, petulant, elitist, and drunk with power. He will not survive this from his own people. They will eventually Ras-Putin him, i.e. bag him, club him, stab him, and drown him in the river. Things are about to get medieval in Russia as their economy ceases to exist.

Just hope he keeps his nukes in the barn when he gets REALLY desperate and frustrated.
I expect to wake up one morning to hear that Putin "jumped" out of a 10 story window, or maybe someone slips some novichok or dioxin in his tea. He isn't going to step down willingly so something like that will be his fate, and he earned it. .

The Russian Ministry of Defense claims it has used a thermobaric rocket launching weapon in its deadly attack on Ukraine, the United Kingdom (U.K.) announced Wednesday.

Moscow "confirmed the use of the TOS-1A weapon system in Ukraine," the U.K.'s Ministry of Defense tweeted.

The statement was accompanied by a video of the Soviet-era weapon, which launches rockets from atop a tank body that suck in surrounding oxygen, creating higher temperatures and more damaging explosions that last longer than conventional blasts.

"The impact of the TOS-1A is devastating," the U.K.'s Ministry of Defense said in the video. "It can destroy infrastructure and cause significant damage to internal organs and flash burns, resulting in death to those exposed."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top