JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last Edited:
Unless we have given them a bunch of our better equipment and trained them well on how to use it, they don't stand much of a chance. My guess is a truce is called pretty quickly once Russia demolishes a few of their bigger cities. If I am wrong we are going to have a heck of a show because there will be a ton of video.
And after Russia flattens a couple cities, who do you think will be sending billions in aid to rebuild them?:rolleyes:

Maybe, but their half-a$$ed posturing may just force Putin's hand.

ETA: Who names these flights, anyway?
The four B-52s from the 69th Bomb Squadron, 5th Bomb Wing, Minot Air Force Base, North Dakota, touched down at RAF Fairford yesterday, February 10. The aircraft arrived using the callsigns HATE11 to HATE14 and were supported on their transatlantic flight by at least four aerial refueling tankers, both KC-46 Pegasus and KC-135 Stratotankers, using callsigns ABBOT71 to ABBOT74. Further support equipment and personnel appear to have been transported to Fairford aboard a C-5M Galaxy airlifter.

I don't see why we should waste our collective blood and treasure on them. We've been at constant war for half my life and it's time to let other countries fight their own battles
Half of yours and damn near all of mine.
It's a Wag the Dog--Chicom Pedo Joe NEEDS a war to try to save his illegitimate, criminal Regime because they still think the "we can't change horses in wartime" dog will still hunt.
At this point I'm worried they'll start a war to both retro-justify the economic collapse coming and to get some tinder going for the economic rebuild. Post war economies tend to do well.

Maybe Putie is waiting for warmer weather ?
2b7c5172614853b9a31874396e531c77_xl.jpg

Biden should speak with Ukrainian President and explain to him this. If you step out on your presidential balcony and fire two blast in the air from your shotgun, the Russians will run away in fear. Problem solved and only two shells were wasted.

Crew he has doing his foreign policy are the same folks obummer had. After watching how they handled Afghanistan its obvious policy is all down hill from now on.
Brandon Obummer Foreign Policy Meeting Agenda:

1. Find the worst possible way to handle the situation.
2. Do that.
3. Blame it on Bush Trump.

Brandon Obummer Foreign Policy Meeting Agenda:

1. Find the worst possible way to handle the situation.
2. Do that.
3. Blame it on Bush Trump.
The crew running Brandon's foreign policy has a long history of screw up, that's why they were hired. Iran deal, Bengazi disaster, Afghanistan disaster and now the Ukraine disaster. Anything they touch will be the same.

Last Edited:
The crew running Brandon's foreign policy has a long history of screw up, that's why they were hired. Iran deal, Libia disaster, Afghanistan disaster and now the Ukraine disaster. Anything they touch will be the same.
True. It's almost as bad as the people running their domestic policy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top