JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Russia has the GNP of New York City. We could win IF we wanted to. But in reality we don't want to. I personally don't see the point of conflict with Russia.

Last Edited:
Russia and China are playing like BFFs for now. No invasion until after the Olympics. Closing ceremonies on Sunday. A Russian invasion on Monday Is a good bet.
They'll give it until at least mid-week to get all their folks home.
I think if the Russians move on Ukraine then China will move on Taiwan while we're all watching Kyiv burn.

I was in LV over the weekend and went golfing at the course on Nellis AFB. In between the F35s and F16s taking off, one of those monster Ukrainian marked Antonovs landed. Curious

ABC local news playing everything up to distract from the covid oppression and overall abysmal failures of the Bidoon presidency, typical tactic played by the left (ignore it all, stay focused and ignore their bs)

Russian invasion (don't pay attention to the covid lockdowns)
Killer storm coming (don't pay attention the crime wave/riots)
Gun violence and murder on the rise (don't pay attention to the massive inflation and lack of food)

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews