JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have been tired of carrying my spare mag for my glock 43 in my pocket with my phone. I have been looking around at mag holder where i could find them and none really jumped out at me. I was looking for something leather so it would look nicer than a kydex one. I am at sportsman's warehouse in clackamas way to often haha. but I walked by the knife display and saw the leatherman multi tool sheaths. so I took one out of the package and tried my mag that i had in my pocket. It fits! I thought it was the perfect mag holdern no one takes a second look at leatherman and think its gun related. It can be carried vertical or horizontal which ever way you like. Maybe this is something that someone else has found out and shared but I figured it was worth showing and talking about. there is two sizes a 4" and a 4.5" sheaths i got the 4" for this mang and i tried my glock 23 mag but it was to long. Ill have to try the 4.5" for that one.

IMG_20161118_132942647.jpg IMG_20161118_132952617.jpg

Nice idea, thanks.

I wear 5.11 pants with the little magazine pockets. I don't like carrying my mags without some type of cover on them though. So have taken to using a standard plastic single stack belt mag holder and popped the belt clip off.

With a thinner sleeve I could carry 2 in each pocket sensibly, haven't found a simple sleeve, or end cap cover though.

The pocket clip mag holder just seem to bulky for me I don't like having a tone of stuff in my pockets I usually only have my keys and my phone. I rarely use change. So this leatherman pouch works for me. I do have some Carhartt cargo pants but that one mag at knee level is kinda awkward to reload from haha. But hey each his own right.

That's a great idea! LOL!!! I have been using them for a few years, now. I go to the Leatherman store in Cascade Station, in NE PDX!

IMG_0476.JPG

Oh yeah, they have a small wide tool pouch that I can get two Ruger LPC mags into. Might work for a pair of G-43 mags.

IMG_0558.JPG

Last Edited:
That's a great idea! LOL!!! I have been using them for a few years, now. I go to the Leatherman store in Cascade Station, in NE PDX!

View attachment 326145

Oh yeah, they have a small wide tool pouch that I can get two Ruger LPC mags into. Might work for a pair of G-43 mags.

View attachment 326146
See I'm not the only one! Nice! That looks like a great idea. And I didn't think about the leatherman store.

I did this for a while a few years ago. Knife pouches. Cheap, generic knife pouches. Not even a fancy brand name. Thin, flimsy nylon with a fold over velcro flap. Worked just fine. The mags did not fit snugly, but the flap kept them in place. One trip to a store, I found 4 of them for 7 bucks each. Served me well until I made my own leather pouches.

I use a Buck 110 knife sheath for my M&P Shield spare mag. I also have a Desantis Mag-Packer(?) pocket holster that's made for magazines. I think Sticky Holsters also makes them.

I just grab a mag and throw it in my pocket when i leave the house. My everyday pat down walking to the truck. Keys in hand. Phone in one pocket, extra mag in the other. Wallet in my back pocket. :cool: Let's get this day started

My car is my spare mag holder. The whole reason I carry a gun with 15 rounds is so I don't have to haul mags around too. My trousers are about falling down as it is.

I suppose I ought to admit I'm an old fart and just get myself some suspenders, but I haven't gone there yet. :oops:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top