JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
5F764ED8-C6C1-4B3C-A773-852D62437C23-474-0000008F3DC05794_tmp.jpg

Fun fact:
Chuck Norris was made an honorary Texan for his work in Walker Texas Ranger. They were going to name a street after him but but scrapped the idea for public safety, because nobody crosses Chuck Norris and lives. ;)

I just choked on my cereal reading this. LOL

Didn't he sell his house in Dallas? I think he was born in Oklahoma...

Nothing fancy. Taurus pt111 millennium G2 9mm (say what you want about Taurus, this is not the first I've had and it chomps anything I run through it, steel or brass), budget Swiss army knife, budget folder. Magazine of 124 grain blazer. magnesium firestarter on the keys. This is basically my work kit, just got home. Try not to scope out those feet too much, I know they're Lookers but try to control yourselves lol IMG_20170720_234005.jpg

Nothing fancy. Taurus pt111 millennium G2 9mm (say what you want about Taurus, this is not the first I've had and it chomps anything I run through it, steel or brass), budget Swiss army knife, budget folder. Magazine of 124 grain blazer. magnesium firestarter on the keys. This is basically my work kit, just got home. Try not to scope out those feet too much, I know they're Lookers but try to control yourselves lolView attachment 378132
It's all good kit, but you need good footwear. Those tootsies are too well exposed!

Well...

As an on-call fireman, my every day carry consists of several bags full of gear. I probably have 60 pounds of stuff that goes everyplace I do. A lot more than a standard set of wildland plus bunker gear. I have extraction tools, maybe 6 different special purpose flashlights, three sets of footwear, two helmets, several sets of goggles and glasses, several sets and types of gloves.... I am 2 months into my EMT training and pretty close to adding yet another bag of gear to my kit. I had to buy a 4 door truck just to have room for my "EDC":D

Well...

As an on-call fireman, my every day carry consists of several bags full of gear. I probably have 60 pounds of stuff that goes everyplace I do. A lot more than a standard set of wildland plus bunker gear. I have extraction tools, maybe 6 different special purpose flashlights, three sets of footwear, two helmets, several sets of goggles and glasses, several sets and types of gloves.... I am 2 months into my EMT training and pretty close to adding yet another bag of gear to my kit. I had to buy a 4 door truck just to have room for my "EDC":D

Is it red? Next you're gonna tell us about your dalmation puppy :D

Seriously though if you bought a truck you may want to consider a slide out tray for the bed. Have one on the work truck and it makes it so much easier grabbing stuff thats up near the head. This is assuming you have locking tonneau or canopy.

Scott Martin (pro bass angler) has a kitted up Toyota that has a slider rack mounted on top of a drawer system that is slicker than greased snot. You won't be hauling furniture or sheets of plywood - but then that's not tge purpose of that rig.

61E34091-5B47-49DE-AACA-5F703E27B434.jpeg
Is it red? Next you're gonna tell us about your dalmation puppy :D

Seriously though if you bought a truck you may want to consider a slide out tray for the bed. Have one on the work truck and it makes it so much easier grabbing stuff thats up near the head. This is assuming you have locking tonneau or canopy.

Scott Martin (pro bass angler) has a kitted up Toyota that has a slider rack mounted on top of a drawer system that is slicker than greased snot. You won't be hauling furniture or sheets of plywood - but then that's not tge purpose of that rig.

Truck will have a flatbed and underbody boxes.

And I've had a Dalmatian, I'm going to stick with my border collie:D

They actually carry a glove? Safety first! :rolleyes:

Safe injection sites you know....

Actually, thats all my stuff. I bought a meth torch because I can light a cigarette in a decent wind. Gets me tips when I work at the bar. I keep syringes because epi pens cost way too much now. Just learned dosages and draw it up and inject it myself. The spoon was clean, so it obviously came from my kitchen.

Safe injection sites you know....

Actually, thats all my stuff. I bought a meth torch because I can light a cigarette in a decent wind. Gets me tips when I work at the bar. I keep syringes because epi pens cost way too much now. Just learned dosages and draw it up and inject it myself. The spoon was clean, so it obviously came from my kitchen.

Suuuure.

I'd carry gloves too if I had to touch anyone from Seattle.

Actually, I do carry gloves... black nitriles. Somehow 10 and 8mm wrenches have taken up permanent residence in my front pockets too.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top