JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_4329.jpg

Is that skateboard tape? My hip is raw and bleeding just from looking at your gun!

I wear an under shirt all the time. Doesn't bother me.

Seriously though what gives on the grip tape is that an sdv9

Its an SD40VE.

I had the slide cerakoted black. I didn't like the wear on the cerakote. It was premature due to my holster. I removed the cerakote and put the 3M tape on it. Feels much better, and with the grip tape on the frame, it has helped with recovery time between shots.

- P

3aAhItQ.jpg

Belt, sharp knife, dull knife, hanky, vitamins/Doan's pills, non-smart phone, lighter, notepad, homemade duct-tape wallet, and a surprisingly reliable and accurate Rossi .38 special with Clipdraw. Not pictured are my keys and a Streamlight flashlight.

Model 19-3.jpg
I can not carry at the school where I teach...So this may not be a actual EDC ...
But when I do carry it might become a "Almost Every Day carry"...:D
It is a "new to me" Smith & Wesson model 19-3...now wearing some Pachmayr grips given to me by a forum member

( Thanks! to Jbett98 and GOG who gave me extra grips to try )

I do need to find a good loading for it ...unfortunately I haven't had time to get to the range to see what load I shoot the best with it is...
This and lots of practice with drawing and re-loading will be done , before carrying.
Andy

I carry one at work, need to add one to my edc.

It works for me because I wear a jacket every day except for super hot summer and at that point I can tuck it in an auxiliary pant pocket.

I picked up some Duluth trading company "flex workhorse pants" they look like khakis or dress pants depending on the colors you get and they have some great side pockets that are very well cut. 30 round AR mag could fit in them sticking out 1 1/2 inch, otherwise I typically keep a flashlight and some bic 4 color pens in them.

If it was summer i could tuck he TQ in one of the side pockets, I never even notice the TQ is on me, but it's always there.

Kudos on the Luckies. Check out the Streamlight stylus. I've carried one in my back pocket for years.

Stylus or Stylus Pro are both good. The Pro uses AAA instead of AAAA.

The stylus pro is the light i've been checking out for a while. Only reason I haven't got one is because I keep debating whether I want a more powerful light or not. I do like the use of common batteries though

The stylus pro is the light i've been checking out for a while. Only reason I haven't got one is because I keep debating whether I want a more powerful light or not. I do like the use of common batteries though
Recently picked this up, a Streamlight Micro stream, $20 at Sportsman's. Feeds from a single AA, nice and bright.

D6D7947C-A4EB-439C-8974-8D5083E154F4.jpeg 07BC3920-8832-4A6E-B1F2-D9CE20D008AE.jpeg

I have carried a stylus pro long enough to wear most of the anodized off. It is a good little task/inspection light. My big issue is that I am always turning it on by accident in my pocket when I lean or bend over and draining the battery down. It does not have a good lockout option.

I have carried a stylus pro long enough to wear most of the anodized off. It is a good little task/inspection light. My big issue is that I am always turning it on by accident in my pocket when I lean or bend over and draining the battery down. It does not have a good lockout option.

Sounds like you could try wearing a different style of pants. I only wear carpenter style pants. Duluth sells ballroom jeans and pants that look like khakis in various colors. I wear the khaki looking pants in various colors as my 'dress pants.' I don't have to wear a suit and tie in my line of work so some khaki looking pants and a dress shirt works.

I keep the light in the side leg pocket, along with some pens. Never had an issue with it being turned on accidentally. I could see if I kept it in a front pocket how that could happen.

Sounds like you could try wearing a different style of pants. I only wear carpenter style pants. Duluth sells ballroom jeans and pants that look like khakis in various colors. I wear the khaki looking pants in various colors as my 'dress pants.' I don't have to wear a suit and tie in my line of work so some khaki looking pants and a dress shirt works.

I keep the light in the side leg pocket, along with some pens. Never had an issue with it being turned on accidentally. I could see if I kept it in a front pocket how that could happen.

That ain't a bad idea. Getting tired of the jeans I wear not breathing enough anyway. Only problem is wearing cowboy boots with slacks may look a little silly.

I picked up an armytek pro

Armytek Prime C2 Pro v2 XP-L (White). Gold.

And will probably be wearing it in a belt pouch .

I actually picked up a Streamlight ProTac 1AAA a couple weeks ago and I like it so far. No issues with turning it on by accident, it's small enough to barely notice it, and the light is very bright. I like the clip, it allows you to clip it on you hat bill like a headlamp or just carry in you pocket like normal.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top