JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's a double action OTF automatic. Unfortunately not legal in WA unless you're LEO.

In Idaho, I'm sure it's fine. I sure miss Idaho....

Im kind of curious what occupation some people have on here that make it possible for them to carry such excessive amounts of stuff for edc, I thought the point of purchasing a double stack subcompact pistol was because it carries enough rounds in a small enough package to be light and comfortable for daily use, I'm mind blown at the crazy amounts of things that people carry!

Im kind of curious what occupation some people have on here that make it possible for them to carry such excessive amounts of stuff for edc, I thought the point of purchasing a double stack subcompact pistol was because it carries enough rounds in a small enough package to be light and comfortable for daily use, I'm mind blown at the crazy amounts of things that people carry!

Welps, I am a AAA contractor. Besides the crap I carry on person you should see what fills up the truck :D

Everyone needs an electric impact gun, unlock kit and hydrolic jack in their bug out kit :cool:

Aside from my gun & spare mag, I wind up using everything I carry on my person pretty much daily. Easier to tote it around on body than make many trips back to the truck for this or that.

not a pocket dump but getting ready for the day a few mornings ago

20171227_114533.jpg

I'm a wheelbarrow salesman so it works out pretty good for me.

not really

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top